• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
So where's the results thread lol? What place did you get??? If its anything less than first then you need to step it up for APEX!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yay!!! Now use the winnings to get to Apex... and room with us too lol. MacD and Axe may be rooming with us so I wanna see how many top level pros we can get in the room lol.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if it's anything like the room i got for pound it will be amazing. that room was stacked

it was like, pp, vanz, tec0, cactuar, hax, raynex, kk, + i don't even remember

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'd like to do that(go to Apex part at least lol...but that offer sounds ****), but I don't know if it will work out. Hopefully I'll go and everything will be cool.

Edit: at one point, our room was that ridiculous LOL. Why people wanted to play my gay Falco that badly, I'll never know.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol just because they wanted to see how they compare =] At least go to Apex haha. And bring all of the NC crew so I can finally meet them all.

MacD

Banned via Administration
and if NC won't be there, at least you'll have a modesto buddy for sure

and idk what i'm doing about housing yet, talksies is all fun and games... but i know where i hope to end up, milktea where you at

i wanted to play pp's falco but i didn't get too :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Tw1n: For singles and doubles....$611. But that's not subtracting food and hotel costs though.

@MacD: LOL

You played my Falco a lot that one day! You and DoH played it a lot.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya MacD I know. My bro and I are hoping to room with AZ again. If not we'll just split the hotel costs between us two =]

$611 - $60 hotel - $dollar menu = greater that $500 lol. That should cover the whole Apex trip =]

MacD

haha ok so i did... like 2-3 matches maybe

and AZ too good, light is my new fav AZ person i think ahha, i'm going to teach him to be more social/a better peach main ;)

i wanna win 600+ :(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Dave.... the hotel for APEX is 90 a night.... We're not just spplitting the costs :p

Besides theres always people looking for roommates. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone ^_^

And if worse comes to worse, I'll cuddle up with MacD for the entire weekend XP

:link:

MacD

uh no, i got like maybe 4 tops, TOPS

i think i would remember playing 6-8 glorious matches with you

whatever, by apex, i'll be the one pretending i played you a lot cause you'll be the one who wanted to play me

maybe twin A... but i'm hoping to have another buddy who will come first ;)

MacD

maybe if i go to airship by some miracle...

i realized the hardest thing about going to airship is i have to go to texas for a family reunion the weekend before, then airship, then apex 2 weeks later... lots of traveling and time off work, depending on the job ihave

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You know I mean that so far as us getting friendlies in. =p

I don't know what I'll be doing next time I go out of state without him though.

MacD

:( i kinda feel that way about zhu... but i know it's time for me to move on

you got this though, pay for his ticket and that way he'll have to come lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I did mean to play some friendlies. I just feel awkward askign to join because there's no profit in playing against me, and being at a tournament, I would think people would want to play someone who would help gain them some ground.

SleepyK

So where's the results thread lol? What place did you get??? If its anything less than first then you need to step it up for APEX!!!
repost from a few places

teams
1) NC Catfish (PPMD and l0zR)
2) Tope and HBox
3) Tom R. and Matt R
4) Doll and Redd
5) Fullmetal + s0ft (GA team!)
5) Alpha + DP (GA team!)

Singles (most of the post top 8 i mainly remember because they are my friends)
1) Dr. Pee Pee
2) HungryBox
3) l0zR
4) Tope
5) Everlasting Yayuhz
5) SleepyK
7) Doll
7) DogySamich
9) Fullmetal
9) Matt R
9) HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9) MoneyMike aka Hax jr.
13) s0ft (GA player)
13) mott (SC player)
13) Alpha (GA player)

You know I mean that so far as us getting friendlies in. =p

I don't know what I'll be doing next time I go out of state without him though.
i wanted to friendly you and hbox

i got to do neither

I did mean to play some friendlies. I just feel awkward askign to join because there's no profit in playing against me, and being at a tournament, I would think people would want to play someone who would help gain them some ground.
if this mindset was prevalent no one would improve. if you get ***** and you can tell they are getting bored or something, just start asking questions about what they are doing to beat you. melee is a very communal game. we're not very uptight or elitist for the most part.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, well, it's hard to get out of the shy nature I seem to have.

In any case, I saw you and your playing of the hacked melee. Cool stuff.

As for last week, my aim is ZIODOX, again. BUT! I will finish the vector anyway cause I'm bored. I'll be hitting the bed and may PM you the result if you're interested.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sleepy!

I wanted to play you too, but it just didn't work out. I feel bad because I didn't get to play many people at all.

Come to the last Billfest? <3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Moving on from your respected teammates is pretty sad :(
However I avoided any emotional leavings by never fully teaming with my brother at tourneys :p
For a while we just never worked well together, then we started teaming more and improving. Then he dropped me for wobbles and I dropped him for Axe at the same time. It was a good day :p

MacD

it's more sad when said respected teamates lose all respect cause of "i'm falling asleep in my chair" johns and "i didn't know chillin was still good" johns

Twin_A

Smash Champion
it's more sad when said respected teamates lose all respect cause of "i'm falling asleep in my chair" johns and "i didn't know chillin was still good" johns
But thats part of teaming is forgiving the other person. Christ if I got mad at Dave everytime we have the simple grab rest set up and he accidentally rests me instead I would have killed him by now.

Thought about it though... jerk :p

Hey MacD, team with me instead. I make for a decent/good support if you can get the kills XP

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why is herb3 thread locked? i wanted to rant on about how proud i was of pp, and how reflex is a complete genius in brawl.

SleepyK

Yes, well, it's hard to get out of the shy nature I seem to have.

In any case, I saw you and your playing of the hacked melee. Cool stuff.

As for last week, my aim is ZIODOX, again. BUT! I will finish the vector anyway cause I'm bored. I'll be hitting the bed and may PM you the result if you're interested.
yes! being shy was one of the worst problems i myself had in the smash community. starting out was so hard because i would never ask for friendlies and i would stick to talking to the people i knew. really, it's all thanks to Forward at LTEC2 that i realized the community is really friendly! i honestly didn't even know you were at the tournament and i had wanted to play you also :( next time, please!

Sleepy!

I wanted to play you too, but it just didn't work out. I feel bad because I didn't get to play many people at all.

Come to the last Billfest? <3
well tbh you were pretty busy the whole time! no worries, we'll get em in next time. when is this billfest?

It's funny how PP is literally the only Falco main that can do the Jigglypuff matchup.
o kk
wy u no @ jerb3
i mis u bb

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the smash community as a whole (aka both games) is pretty elitist.
i try my hardest to talk to new players and get them in the scene
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

i enjoy the smash community but for the most part it's very close minded
community outreach should be seen in a positive light not a negative one

Top Bottom