• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Posting in case you missed the edit I did :p

Actually a fun story for you guys, while at Pound we were walking with SleepyK, some of his friends, and the AZ guys (Taj, Axe, Tai) to a market to buy some food. While walking Taj said how the only players that are good with Mewtwo are black.

I said "Ah! I knew I should have been born black! But nooo I had to choose white because it seemed like the best choice at the time. I should have done more research!"

We then went on as to how every race is like a class in RPG's. heres what I remember off the top of my head:

Black:
average size 6'0 - 7'8.
advantages: athletic, good with mewtwo in melee, great at basketball, superior in rap, and can hide well in the dark.
Disadvantages: prone to stealing, will be accused of crimes even if you were no were near the scene, years of prior repression still haunts you, and prone to smelling bad.

Asian:
Average size: 4'6 - 5'5
Advantages: graceful, more likely to be a ninja, good with computers, your restaurants are amazing when they're all you can eat, flashy with martial arts, and more likely to excel at video games.
Disadvantages: short, tiny...um... you know... down there..., heavy accented, can be blindfolded by dental floss, and also will have jokes made about you but not so bad. Oh and bad teeth O.o

Indian:
(It was a lot of bad stuff about cabs, call centers, gas stations, and a You-Are-Here dot. But thats just because Neil from NM is Indian and he's just too fun to make fun of).

White:
Average size: 5'0 - 6'2
Advantages: Whites are well rounded and can excel at anything but can never be the best at any one thing (except for rap. get **** on :p). We're like the human class of MMO's. Our magic is good but will never be the best. Our fighting is great but they're always going to be better.
Disadvantages: besides what was listed, years of repression and a slowly fading race. Enjoy it while you can :p

Oh God I hope I don't get banned for this :p

Oh and ZIO:
Your mother is so obese, every time her pager goes off people think she's backing up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIeq4i-us8I

:link:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Twin A, I love how the only one involving Smash are blacks lol
Alright, name me one race that dominates a certain character and I will edit that post :p

And Asians are good at video games I said >.>

heres to be the well rounded class! Like the red mages of Final Fantasy 1, helpful at somepoints, but in the end they're worthless and you're mad you wasted your time with them :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You should be like, Kinda hard being the best when I got Gunz, tacos and nunchucks pointed in my direction.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
So hard to be the best Falco when you're up against a black, two hispanics, and an asian as a white dude.

=(

^ How's that?
Pretty accurate. But you forgot about two up and coming twin smashers.... who are also white. Yeah I guess we're boned huh?

You should be like, Kinda hard being the best when I got Gunz, tacos and nunchucks pointed in my direction.
How to solve your problems:

Gunz: Don't give the people bullets. Duuuuhhhh.

Taco's: If you mean the food, then you're screwed. But if you mean the people then thats easy. Just dress up like border patrol. However if you're chasing after one then good luck. Everyone knows they run faster if theres walls, rivers, and fences in the way. It's like they discovered parkour and just haven't turned it into a national sport yet.

Nunchaks: That sucks dude. I know how hard it is to battle them. I can use nunchakus (just average of course), and they suck to fight against. May I suggest investing in a staff and making sure you don't get pressed against a wall.

Oh and don't do this (skip to 2:10)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOd4NFTK07c&feature=related

TMNT FTW

Oh and look at me. Sheik seemed to be predominantly white (Plank, KK, Drephen) and then there was TecZero (who may still be white and squinting, we don't know yet. get the sun out of his eyes k :p). And then came a man from over sea's who looks like the predator and is definitely, definetely, absolutely not white. Amsah (aka Nihojin). thanks for ruining it for the rest of us :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Stongers: It's still very good and can beat most of the top players besides Armada and Hbox(and maybe Emsah). That's pretty **** lol.

Edit: LOL nice post twin.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
"undying urge to play basketball"

i lul'd so hard.

edit: wait pp, i thought they already considered u the best falco. weren't u the highest placing one at pound?

edit: twin A, i didnt know u were white, u and ur brother dont look fully white. like its pretty apparent theirs something in that blood besides cocked asians.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
awwwww =(

Was a good post though lol. XD
Why thank you :D

And again Axe is one of my best friends so I can't help that one :p

And i'm afraid to say that if the rematch occurs I will be cheering him on again. Still <3 you though :D

Maybe I'll get my brother to **** talk for you and I'll **** talk for Axe. That way it's even ^_^

2 more for the memories before I most likely get out of here. Examples of why to never give up even if you're down :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeK_5FSyStw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEO0ji3mPKM&feature=related

Who's this guy Dr PP? He's not bad

EDiT: Villain, my bro and I are white as it gets. Just watch us dance, you'll see :p Well actually we're both tanned, not pale white like those gingers in South Park O.o

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who doesn't? Best troll was the Javelin glitch on Domination matches.

****! Raid a flag being taken over, take all dem ****ers out like a NINJA!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
just got a ****ty wifi match wit stingrz. as bad as my connection is, when it didnt lag spike it was actually pretty decent, im defiantly going to get a router so i can enter the wifi ladders.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sounds like Twin and I have comebacks/yomamma jokes to exchange.
Your mom is so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on a scale!

So hard to be the best Falco when you're up against a black, two hispanics, and an asian as a white dude.

=(

^ How's that?
What about PC??? Everyone forgets him... And Axe is half Mexican! So you technically have 1/2 black, 1/2 mexican, 2 hispanics and an asian....

I can handle those!!! Guns =/= bullets, tacos = taco bell, and nunchucks huh... get countered by my staff!!! Hahaha

Just dress up like border patrol. However if you're chasing after one then good luck. Everyone knows they run faster if theres walls, rivers, and fences in the way. It's like they discovered parkour and just haven't turned it into a national sport yet.
Lol funny story. I was in Denver with my girlfriends family. Some mexicans almost hit us with their car while we were walking, so I started saying how I'm border patrol and going to DU for becoming an immigration lawyer. Her whole family jumped in on it while we were walking and every single mexican (there are alot in Denver) kept a huge distance from us lol. They probably believed it too since I was dressed all nice =]

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If "they" is Nintendo, then they probably won't be very reliable at all.

Unless "they" is the people who worked on Mario Kart Wii's wifi.
Mario Kart Wii's wifi only works as well as it does due to the nature of the game. Essentially, the kart isn't moving around a track so much as you're moving the track under the kart. Not to mention the background features, inclusive of walls and buildings, are all paper thin with a very basic 3-D frame.

Top Bottom