• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
next time i go to an event and plur is there

there had BETTER be a playlist with his favorite songs on and the subwoofer all the way up

im not joking

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
and Ocean

correct

<3 (I keep forgetting you basically live in Raleigh)

btw I think I made a breakthrough with my "in-game play" the other day. I'm kinda pulling off more correct decisions most of the time, at least vs my few training partners, I need to wait until I go home so I can play against my brother. I also keep finding ways to cover more options during edge-guards with my characters (Marth, Fox, ehh Falco too), and just doing more 'legit' things in general.

vZakat

Half Genie
Hey, I'm a part of raleigh too. I live like a mile away from plur. Though I might be busy today. Someone let me know what's going down just in case.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
david, theres a smashfest in durham. want to go?

vZakat

Half Genie
david, theres a smashfest in durham. want to go?
I want to go but I might be busy. I'm supposed to be in a wedding tomorrow and the rehearsal is today. But my parents car is having trouble so I don't know if we'll go or not. I should know by 3. What's your number so I can text you if I can go?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yea, there's a chance my moms cancer may be back and for situations like these that may occur in the future it would be easier if i just lived closer instead of having to keep taking 10 hour bus rides

Top Bottom