• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptown

Smash Ace
cool tony. cya here.

no more kids that i have not contacted in some way. i have more than enough kids.

i got one tv crt.
dr. pp i think is bringing the other one and his setup.
there could be around 10+ people.

the driveway CAN fit 2 cars side by side at the top, BUT DON'T DO THAT.
leave one space open for my dad in case he needs to park.
keep the driveway clean so a car can come up and down it.

people can come as early as 11am.
everyone gets out by at most 8pm.

someone else bring a melee disc in case.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Yo Tone, would yoube able to give me a ride? I live in uptown charlotte, and Im' pretty sure Peter's isn't far away.

Are you the tone I played at HERB 2? I was the sheik player.
Yeah i the same Tone from HERB 2. PM me your address

Edit: Well in Peters last post he put "no more kids" So make sure its okay with him if you can come.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I <3 Peter.

Do you want me to bring Brawl Peter? I hadn't planned on it originally, but it's not that big of a deal. My Wii hates copies of Melee though(it won't work in other words).....

ptown

Smash Ace
you can if you want.

i have a cube and wii that can play melee. i need another disc (and crt) though if we're doing two at a time.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
I would like to play brawl. Im not that big on melee anymore, but i still play it.

Peter if i come, i might not be able to get to your place until around 2 or 2:30 though. I have something i have to take care of before i come.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll bring an extra Melee setup with me and two controllers like I said a couple posts back. So I think that with everyone combined we are Captain Plane ...... oh, I meant we'll be fine with what we have.

ptown

Smash Ace
k, tony. we got people comin in at different times.

crt is cathode ray tube. it is old style tv with no lags and good for melee.

captain plane is the shi.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wont make it. ):

My ride is lazy.

and Mask does not want to go. ):

ptown

Smash Ace
well, this sucks.

bad news everyone. there is a little family situation and i can't hold this tomorrow.

sorry to all the dudes who have made plans to come here.

look forward to ali's return.

ptown

Smash Ace
sorry, pp.

it is a negative event. it is negative enough that i won't even be able to enjoy a smashfest.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Between 4pm and 8pm people can come over to my place for a smashfest if people bring some extra setups.

I live at 9510 Forest Path Dr. Charlotte NC 28269 if you guys are interested call ((646)546-6352) or PM me. I already got a melee setup but bring more for singles and teams. Hope to hear from you, gentlemen ! People might even be able to come by earlier depending if my plans for right now fall through. Just get at me fellas.

Edit: if anyone wants to play on Green Greens then I'll be happy to chip in. :p

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
If Uncle and I were to have a smashfest at our house (in Cary) around Saturday, how many people would be interested in coming?

I only have one set-up of my own, but there's plenty of space for extra ones to be put up. There's also good places to eat nearby.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make it. I'm leaving town a few days before the Saturday. I won't be able to make it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Come on now Karn, Ali hasn't seen us since Rawfuls' tournament. Two and a half months. I think he'd really like you to be there to welcome him back.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Come on now Karn, Ali hasn't seen us since Rawfuls' tournament. Two and a half months. I think he'd really like you to be there to welcome him back.
Yes, PP, but I want to see you two also and I'm more important j/k

I don't have a set day yet, so I'd be willing to have this smashfest on a date that doesn't overlap with Ali's return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom