• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
That's the Galacta Knight by JoeTE, right?

Having a hard time deciding which of these I'll want to use, since MK only has two slots open. Part of me says concept recolors, but I also want to use Galacta Knight and maybe something else.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Isnt watching stuff render what you want to spend your time doing on vacation? :p

But seriously, anybody got anything going on at all this week?

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I can't believe there are this many Meta Knight costumes... You're a saint for sticking through this, Nano.

D

Deleted member

I think you're forgetting that Vader is somehow no longer cool and has been replaced by Badteethdisproportionatevoicetobodyandface-Ren.
You forgot to mention that his nose is bigger than the Starkiller base.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Looks like model-work, either on Shadow the Edgehog or the Sonic swap...
But it'd be funny if it was actually a secret PSA. Especially since Nano is an art guy.

Post update: I believe the correct term is... "Greninja'd"?

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Sexy specs.
But it'd be funny if it was actually a secret PSA.
I was working with a certain someone on giving Shadow-esque properties to 3.6 Sonic, but GFX frames and offsets are confusing as hell. Adding fire hitflags was easy enough, however.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I was working with a certain someone on giving Shadow-esque properties to 3.6 Sonic, but GFX frames and offsets are confusing as hell. Adding fire hitflags was enough, however.
If that gets finished, I will love you forever.

D

Deleted member

Have you done CSPs for Lucario yet? I was wondering because Brawl Minus has some alternate textures in it, but no CSPs to go along with them.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
ScreenCapture0.png

Just figured out permanent metals. Bummed I didn't do it before I requested b/c Metal Knight woulda looked dope, y'all.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Why didnt you tell us you finished Shadow? Silly Goose :3
I didn't exactly finish him. He's beyond broken and idk how to fix it.

The one on the Vault is my old and outdated Generations import.

The one I made yesterday is much different...

I'll post a BBox screen soon. Right now he crashes the game for unknown reasons so I'm kinda stuck.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Just gotta touch up the textures and then render him out and he'll be done. Hopefully will be released tonight.

http://m.imgur.com/a/mtLRU

EDIT: I'm also gonna add some more geometry to the bottom of the shoes so it doesn't look as flat.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Just gotta touch up the textures and then render him out and he'll be done. Hopefully will be released tonight.

http://m.imgur.com/a/mtLRU

EDIT: I'm also gonna add some more geometry to the bottom of the shoes so it doesn't look as flat.
My God, Its so beautiful. Will it be compatible with any PSAs? (Yes the PSAs are not that good but I gotta deal with it)

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
My God, Its so beautiful. Will it be compatible with any PSAs? (Yes the PSAs are not that good but I gotta deal with it)
I will have to make some edits to the model for it to work. The PSAs animate the quills, so I'll have to disable the quill bones, which will remove the jiggle physics.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I will have to make some edits to the model for it to work. The PSAs animate the quills, so I'll have to disable the quill bones, which will remove the jiggle physics.
Well. Anything to get it to work. I'll deal with it, Why not make it a Separate thing with the DL.

Top Bottom