• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Wait, you said Ganon CSPs will get done tonight, does that mean Ganon CSPs will be done forever?
I haven't requested yet..

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'll reopen requests for every character later down the road.
Later, you know, when Nanobuds doesn't have finals and college breathing down his neck, just waiting for Nanny to break. Break and fall, fall before their clutches of greed and anger, while the system is ready to leach, like a parasite, on every weak host to pass by.

Defy the system, wear funny masks and burn your money!

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Later, you know, when Nanobuds doesn't have finals and college breathing down his neck, just waiting for Nanny to break. Break and fall, fall before their clutches of greed and anger, while the system is ready to leach, like a parasite, on every weak host to pass by.

Nah man I need money for tuition. Coincidentally one of my scholarship essays is gonna be about how capitalist a quality education has become, and how that transcends what we as a people can do about it.

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Nah man I need money for tuition. Coincidentally one of my scholarship essays is gonna be about how capitalist a quality education has become, and how that transcends what we as a people can do about it.
Horse ****. I'll knock your lights out in a debate on this stuff.
FIRED UP
Oh man oh man oh man. I'ma shut my mouth on this one. Socio econ and polisci are my jam.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Has your Government teacher been serving down some crap lately?

Remember; he may have the degree of a professor, but only the intellect of Diddy Kong.

Edit: Also, oooooohh to renders. Zey a' teleefic sa!

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Kirby will be next because he is easy.

Until you request something like Yarn Kirby. That won't be any fun.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Kirby will be next because he is easy.

Until you request something like Yarn Kirby. That won't be any fun.
Hey Nano.

Yarn Kirby.

(But seriously bro, Yarn Kirby's the only one I'll ever want. What if you just made a yarn Kirby model from scratch? Five donuts with a yarn texture, two eyes blot the middle, render it, with photoshop add the blue/fabric hue, badabing, badaboom, y'done)

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I notice one of mine is missing as well. That's okay though. I trust your reasons.

Now please refrain from the uploading the renders because when you do I'll be obligated to the Dolphin stuff, but the lady friend gave me a swift kick earlier that I still haven't recovered from. No joke.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
This won't be anywhere near as bad as Samus, but pain nonetheless. Let's review.
V1 left, V2 right.
2.png
3.png

V1 makes for the better CSS icon, methinks. V1 will likely be the superior stock too, but I'll test that tomorrow (today lol). V2 is better for the hand, obviously. Given that his forehead gem changes color more often than the hair, I think I'll stick to just recoloring the hair to save me the trouble of decapitating all of them. If there's a subtle skin tone change, I'll probably refrain from stocking it as well. In sum, I expect to spend far less time on the stocks for this set. Guess we'll find out. I'ma go hop on the zzz train.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Requests are not open. Spring Break starts today, and I won't be doing any requests until I get back.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Cynapse Cynapse Are there HD Dolphin textures for Kirby yet? Got a DL for me?
There are not, unfortunately. However, I have a few ideas.
- check with the chums in Smash 3 and S3C? Maybe they'll let you borrow their textures just for your renders?
- morph Smash 4's textures? They're pretty similar to Brawl from what I can tell. I would suggest cutting out and morphing the eyes. In fact, I played around and came up with these. (attached) One is just Brawl's default eye enlarged.

Attachments

Cynapse

Smash Ace

What's this Halo thing called?

You missed these two in the render pile. Also, Melee Remastered had a second green costume that you missed completely. Doubt anyone cares though; I sure don't.

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
Hey Nano, we're allowed to use your CSP's in builds as long as we credit you right? Like if I made a build and posted it on here, it's fine to use your stuff as long as proper credit is given?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Dolphin CSPs and BPs are done. Stocks and CSS to follow.

Edit:
I dunno...
00000000-29.png

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Does this mean if I use a disk-builder option, I can bypass file size limits on files I inject into the iso?
To an extent. I'm fairly certain limits still apply to things like the CSS though. Injecting music is the most common space-saving method, I believe.
. . .
00000000-26.png
00000000-28.png

Top Bottom