• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I dunno. I just got bored and decided to get this baby in game. If the other BR members want it, we can put it in.

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926

OmegaPyron

Smash Cadet
I too am using some of your awesome work, Nanobuds, but unfortunately, I have a topic that may not belong here, though I don't know where else to go for help.
I think I've come up with a solution for the seemingly unsolvable lack of a PKNN final smash, but for over a month I've been quite unsuccessful trying to communicate
with the P:M programmers via youtube, smashboards, and even the "Help" button below for an email.

If they revert the Trio back to Trainer, then choosing individual Pkmn from the select screen would be like Brawl, and Gameplay would still be identical to P:M,
so down-specials exist and switching mid-battle would be non-existent or only possible through a taunt.
Some Brawlvault PSA's I've found have Taunts that that act as attacks:
Samus transforming into/out of ZSuit, "Shine" Link using Final Smash at will, "Etereal Blade" Marth using 5 movesets, and Squirtle using Pokeballs/ Assists at will.
Another solution could be using multiple PSA's under one character selection panel. They could put Charizard for the first 6 portaits, 6 for Ivysaur, etc just like P:M's Mario/ Dr. Mario.

Tons of fans would love to play as/against Pkmn with Final Smashes on, and even witness a possible new Final Smash. Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Sorry bro. You have at least another week and a half. I'm outta town right now.
all good man, it''s worth the wait =)
was just hopeful that it would be ready for when i go travelling to smash friends next week =)

// guy above me, you may misunderstand about mario/doc.
they dont load separate FitMario.pac. there's just an "if (costume > 7)" use an electric effect else use fire effect thing in there.

the movesets are near exactly the same. ( i think docs fsmash has a hitstun slightly different)

Last edited:

Rage83

Smash Ace
all good man, it''s worth the wait =)
was just hopeful that it would be ready for when i go travelling to smash friends next week =)

// guy above me, you may misunderstand about mario/doc.
they dont load separate FitMario.pac. there's just an "if (costume > 7)" use an electric effect else use fire effect thing in there.

the movesets are near exactly the same. ( i think docs fsmash has a hitstun slightly different)
Doc's Forward Smash only has visual changes. To be specific: Electric graphic and sound, but strike hitflag(so that it doesn't awkwardly call for fire effects on hit).

Narpas_sword

Doc's Forward Smash only has visual changes. To be specific: Electric graphic and sound, but strike hitflag(so that it doesn't awkwardly call for fire effects on hit).
oh?

i thought they were the same, then when i was looking at the file i saw subAction58 has costume>7 with hitlagMultiplier =x0.6666. whereas costume<7 has hitlagMultiplier = 1.

Rage83

Smash Ace
oh?

i thought they were the same, then when i was looking at the file i saw subAction58 has costume>7 with hitlagMultiplier =x0.6666. whereas costume<7 has hitlagMultiplier = 1.
Maybe to compensate for an issue?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Please do not derail my thread.

I am a part of the art team. Anything regarding the Pokemon Final Smashes shouldn't go to me. I will only answer questions regarding alt costumes/other aesthetics.

All I can say about them is that we will eventually have a solution to the issue, and the Pokemon trio will have final smashes in a future update, without changing any current features of Project M.

Now, I don't want to see any more off topic discussion here. Create your own thread for it.

Last edited:

OmegaPyron

Smash Cadet
How can a good decision create a glitch? Why would I create my own thread when every one of the threads in that one topic is unorganized and will never be read?
So far I have received more results here in one day than I did trying to contact anyone from Project M in those threads in over a month.
This is as far as I would ever get with this topic anyways, so I'll drop it. If you me want to stay on topic that's fine.

How about P:M version of Snoopy's Ridley / Meta-Ridley, or an HQ version of the SA-X, Mother Brain, Kraid, or something that's never been done, like an omega metroid?
How about an actual Blue-Eyes White Dragon?

These are just ideas, so keep doing what you're doing and ignore my post. The PED suit looks great, as does P:M Zero Suit Samus.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
EDIT: I rescind my original message. I only just now clicked the link to the ZSS dl and found out that its half-Other M, half-Brawl Samus. I'm gonna suggest to a few friends to download that skin for P:M use. :)
Also @ Nanobuds Nanobuds
Could I make a few suggestions? You should add this:
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_medium/10/100719/1463055-picture_poker.png
Its Luigi but in a tux. :)
And I got an idea for another skin for Shiek. But its based off models made for the mod Hyrule:Total War. I'm not sure if you'll be able to use their art as a basis without their permission, but if you could, this http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130203175358/hyruletotalwar/images/c/c8/Masterassassin.png
Would be a pretty cool base for a Shiek skin.
Also Zelda could use this as an awesome skin.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131230053340/hyruletotalwar/images/5/5e/PZeldaICin1.jpg
*hint hint*

Last edited:

Willsaber

Smash Cadet
How can a good decision create a glitch? Why would I create my own thread when every one of the threads in that one topic is unorganized and will never be read?
So far I have received more results here in one day than I did trying to contact anyone from Project M in those threads in over a month.
This is as far as I would ever get with this topic anyways, so I'll drop it. If you me want to stay on topic that's fine.

How about P:M version of Snoopy's Ridley / Meta-Ridley, or an HQ version of the SA-X, Mother Brain, Kraid, or something that's never been done, like an omega metroid?
How about an actual Blue-Eyes White Dragon?

These are just ideas, so keep doing what you're doing and ignore my post. The PED suit looks great, as does P:M Zero Suit Samus.
Because it's not your thread to do so. This isn't the place for your voice to be heard, its for Nanobud's.

Oh, and your Samus looks INCREDIBLE. I don't think its the right kind of costume to be placed in the actual PM, but it is amazing and I'm gonna add it to my build when it comes out for sure!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Still have to do some material and texture adjusting, but shes almost done.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Want nou.

BTW: I don't want to over load you with suggestions, but do you think work on a Hyrule Warriors style link would be viable? I'm not sure just how well the bones for links cap could work as a cape, but that would really be something should it yield a professional looking costume.

EDITZ: I just recalled a certain vaguely canon Link known as "Hylia's Chosen Hero", and how badass that looks. He is now sitting pretty in the profile pic should someone be unaware of the design.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Want nou.

BTW: I don't want to over load you with suggestions, but do you think work on a Hyrule Warriors style link would be viable? I'm not sure just how well the bones for links cap could work as a cape, but that would really be something should it yield a professional looking costume.

EDITZ: I just recalled a certain vaguely canon Link known as "Hylia's Chosen Hero", and how badass that looks. He is now sitting pretty in the profile pic should someone be unaware of the design.
Welll...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39985.msg1244570#msg1244570

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I began quickly clicking the like button in an insane fever-like frenzy, but I can only give you one. :/

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'll try to get her done tomorrow. I'm not fond of the current texture quality, so I still have to work on that.

I was able to add a nice specular effect to the armor, and a neat effect for the Morph ball's core. I'll maybe post another preview late tonight.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
We all love glowing lights n stuff.

I was able to get the visor and lights on the suit to not be affected with light, giving it a neat glowing effect.

And I plan to add a little extra feature to go with this, but if I do then I may not get to releasing this tomorrow. Depends how much I get done tonight.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Merp. I was able to finish this late last night for you guys. All that is left is to make a render and get more in-game pics.
Expect a download link sometime today.

OH! One more thing. I tested this on Dolphin, but I am looking for someone who can quickly test it on a Wii for me. The model is pushing the filesize limit, and I want to make sure it works fine on the Wii with Project M. My Wii died on me a few months ago.

First to reply gets to test.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Merp. I was able to finish this late last night for you guys. All that is left is to make a render and get more in-game pics.
Expect a download link sometime today.

OH! One more thing. I tested this on Dolphin, but I am looking for someone who can quickly test it on a Wii for me. The model is pushing the filesize limit, and I want to make sure it works fine on the Wii with Project M. My Wii died on me a few months ago.

First to reply gets to test.
Oh, ME, ME, ME!!!!

*remembers slow internet speed*

Umm... It might take me a while to download, though... If you want some else with faster internet speed to try it, that's fine.

EDIT: What am I thinking. Skins download in seconds...

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Oh, ME, ME, ME!!!!

*remembers slow internet speed*

Umm... It might take me a while to download, though... If you want some else with faster internet speed to try it, that's fine.
Its all good, it shouldn't take too long. I'll send you the files in a bit.

Top Bottom