• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Mac is about done. Has specular maps for clothes and skin. Also, some facial expressions. These were tricky, since Cap Falcon is pretty limited with facial expressions...
Cap's "blink" face is Mac's "ouch" face, and vice-versa. This is because Cap Falcon's eyes aren't seen under his visor, so the blink face is rarely used. This makes it so that Mac's eyes close when damaged, as well as getting his "ouch" face ad some occasions.

And Xtra

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Redownload the files if you want a size-modded Jacket Little Mac. It had issues and didn't work, but I fixed it now.

Narpas_sword

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds , did you have other power suits when you were making the retro suit? or just my imagination?

Was looking for something more like the zero mission suit. which is like your retro one, but brighter yellow, and not a red had / red dots.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
@ Nanobuds Nanobuds , did you have other power suits when you were making the retro suit? or just my imagination?

Was looking for something more like the zero mission suit. which is like your retro one, but brighter yellow, and not a red had / red dots.
Nah. I don't have any other Samus stuff that I've made or worked on that you guys don't know about already.

EmMaker

Smash Rookie
I love your work, I almost became crazy when I see the PED suit.

I would like to see the Dark Suit Samus in the future.

:samus2:

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Duck Hunt over Ivysaur! How do I plan to make the duck look alive?

Rigging magic.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Duck Hunt over Ivysaur! How do I plan to make the duck look alive?

Rigging magic.

OH YOU CLEVER DEVIL. So this'll be ivy's 4.0 costume, eh?
That is a joke if you take me seriously I WILL cry.
For the ivies, do CHAINS OF DUCKS. AHAHAHAHAHA CHAOS.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
As much as I like the duck idea, it would be too high-poly..

So i'ma do a leash instead.

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
no worries! ive been eager to see that and your majora mask toonlink the most (i honestly hate ikes path appearance in comparison to his radiant one... kudos to you for bringing it to project m)
keep up the studies man, that stuffs a killer

Mystic Fang

Smash Rookie
Hello! I am a noob when it comes down to stuff like this. I tried to get Project M to work using an emulated SD card, but the SD file wouldn't show up. I got a premade ISO of Project M. Since I have this, is it still possible for me to use some of these alts?

If I could, could you explain how to do so?

EDIT: I got it to work (the textures, not PM) on a regular SSBB iso using WiiScrubber. However, whenever I try to do this same process with the PM iso, WiiScrubber crashes.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
soon

Ike not gonna happen, btw. He is too high poly, and I'm having trouble optimizing him.

NXero

Smash Apprentice
Duck Hunt looks funny, but I guess there's nothing more you can do with the vines (I'm not sure if you're still working on it)
And Mewtwo looks good, but I'm wondering how will he look in some animations (like the victory ones). The Smash3 one and his ultra fat thights always cracks me up!
Too bad about Ike though...

purplebird

Smash Rookie
Hey Nano, huge fan of your work. That Mewtwo looks excellent, am I correct assuming hitboxes/hurtboxes will match PM's, along with the shortened tail?
Also regarding your P.E.D. suit Samus (by far my favorite suit and model), I noticed that the morphball seemed to be substantially larger than the default brawl models' and the alternate costumes' morph balls. I was wondering if that was intentional or something that slipped by?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hey Nano, huge fan of your work. That Mewtwo looks excellent, am I correct assuming hitboxes/hurtboxes will match PM's, along with the shortened tail?
Also regarding your P.E.D. suit Samus (by far my favorite suit and model), I noticed that the morphball seemed to be substantially larger than the default brawl models' and the alternate costumes' morph balls. I was wondering if that was intentional or something that slipped by?
It was made before 3.0 Samus, so I didn't take the size into account.

But yeah Mewtwo will be PM "legal"

GeneralIndividual

Smash Rookie
soon

Ike not gonna happen, btw. He is too high poly, and I'm having trouble optimizing him.
If you're having problems reducing the poly count you could use Balancer nPro. I made a few posts showing off the software on a different thread. To get a lower polycount without buying the software, you'd have to split the model into separate pieces. The only drawback would be that you would have to remap a few textures.

Here are some equations that I used to reduced the tails model in the other thread.

Goal: 18982 polys to 10,000 polys

8982 = 47% of entire model

Body = 12,526 polys = 66% of entire model
Gloves/Shoes = 6,456 polys = 34% of entire model

Body 8982 x .66 = 5928.12
Gloves/Shoes 8982 x .34 = 3053.88

Body 12,526 - 5928.12 = 6598
Gloves/Shoes 6,456 - 3053.88 = 3402

6598 + 3402 = 10,000 polygons

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Almost everyone? nah, a vast majority of people aren't at school.
Well I mean for those that are in it.
These two people are great, they made me chuckle.
If you're having problems reducing the poly count you could use Balancer nPro. I made a few posts showing off the software on a different thread. To get a lower polycount without buying the software, you'd have to split the model into separate pieces. The only drawback would be that you would have to remap a few textures.

Here are some equations that I used to reduced the tails model in the other thread.

Goal: 18982 polys to 10,000 polys

8982 = 47% of entire model

Body = 12,526 polys = 66% of entire model
Gloves/Shoes = 6,456 polys = 34% of entire model

Body 8982 x .66 = 5928.12
Gloves/Shoes 8982 x .34 = 3053.88

Body 12,526 - 5928.12 = 6598
Gloves/Shoes 6,456 - 3053.88 = 3402

6598 + 3402 = 10,000 polygons
Is that some addon for Max? Or an individual program? It sounds beautiful.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Correct hitboxes and lag free, so tourney/netplay friendly
I was about to make a "but not leg friendly"
Then I remembered, you're probably going to rig it the same way as before.

Greatest joke gone to waste ;_;

Top Bottom