• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Names Of the Blitzing ( finished)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
If by Arrow Layering, you mean that's what you think it should be called, then um I suppose. Doesn't UndrDog like that anime, Angelic Layer? I just thought of that when I saw the word, "layering."

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
If by Arrow Layering, you mean that's what you think it should be called, then um I suppose. Doesn't UndrDog like that anime, Angelic Layer? I just thought of that when I saw the word, "layering."
LOL Do I have a fan club I don't know about? I didn't know I ever told anyone how awesome I thought that show was. =P

And lol, I'm going to call it "Angelic Layering" regardless of it's actual name. ^_^

Crystanium

Smash Hero
LOL Do I have a fan club I don't know about? I didn't know I ever told anyone how awesome I thought that show was. =P

And lol, I'm going to call it "Angelic Layering" regardless of it's actual name. ^_^
Yeah, you do have a fan club, and I'm your number one fan! Palutena told me that you liked Angelic Layer. It's one of her favorites, too. Haha! I'm just kidding. I recall a while back that you said you liked that anime.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol I wouldn't be surprised if I had a social group fanclub. I'll have to check to see later. =P

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol Why not? You're the one who brought it to the Smash community. =P It's just odd that you haven't named it yet. lol

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
yes:D, and i want to give u some more information about the arrow punishment :)..

For example: when u loop 2 arrows hold the third one ( and dont loop the third one) just shoot it off, ur enemie will get distracted too much hehe, but only do that when u see ur in one line or when hes recovering..

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
is there a way to not loop the third like you said while looping the first two still? like is there a position where you can have the looping arrows at a point to where letting go of the stick to shoot straight won't disrupt the whole thing? just tryin to get an idea of some uses :) nice find btw

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
is there a way to not loop the third like you said while looping the first two still? like is there a position where you can have the looping arrows at a point to where letting go of the stick to shoot straight won't disrupt the whole thing? just tryin to get an idea of some uses :) nice find btw
oh sryy lol that aint possible, it aint possible to let 1 arrow go out of ur 3 arrows :) if that was ur question.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
okay cuz i was thinking like how if you arrow rain, and they go straight up until you have 4, so if i could get them to the vertical axis if you will to go straight, how would i do that? would it be like where i'm coming up to the up-right direction, i would have to either get the arrows up and wait? or im confused on how to do this, idk i'm bored in class so i might not make sense

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
It's fine that you're naming your technique, but wouldn't arrow punishment sound too much like punishing your opponent's laggy attack and such?

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
@hayang yea ur right tho im not quite sure about the name either, but ill find one and tell ya guys about it :). its hard to think about one o.o

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
lol I love how all the comments say "wow great match, beast pit and snake" when they both really stink. Might just be because it was in the early after release.

I wonder if this was just figured out by that one guy or if the tech was announced publicly on a japanese board.

Coffee™

I need it....
It was 3 months ago, so I wouldn't exactly say early after release. The Snake did do some interesting things in that matchup I haven't seen any american Snakes doing but the Pit I wasn't really impressed with though.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Well, if the Japanese wish to call it whatever they wish to call it, then that's up to them. I think Arrow Judgment is interesting. It sounds like some divine retribution.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
well we dont rly know ho the japanese dude is right, and we havent seen him on forums yet.

And i dont think we will see a japanese dude out of japan on the forums here o.o + i got more ideas with the the tech :) which ill show in my future vid. which i havent seen in that vid :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For the vid,

1: Pit is better than snake
2: Snake spammed Grenades and is a cheap char, though not as cheap as Meta
3: That Pit has not seen my arrow capabilities
4: That Pit doesnt know how to wingdash
5: The Pit therefore doesnt know how to use his wings to his full potential
6: Snake still cheap...
7: Chaingrab the snake y dont u Pit...
8: I still claim the Magnet (Vacuum) Ring My ideal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVbjBrdUfg

9: As the new Pit generation, we will become much more stronger than the past, and together, with the greatest Pits around specialized in different categories, we will make that happen! That's when we become the United Angels of Skyworld!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
That was sweet Admiral. I've never gotten it that perfect. I'm going to have to rework that back into my game. Awesome stuff man!

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
I think ill be calling the tech, Vectic Arrow. Why? because if u guys know the anime Soul Eater there is a witch who use that skill, with those arrows coming upon u, which kinda make sense right? XD

Coffee™

I need it....
For the vid,

1: Pit is better than snake
2: Snake spammed Grenades and is a cheap char, though not as cheap as Meta
3: That Pit has not seen my arrow capabilities
4: That Pit doesnt know how to wingdash
5: The Pit therefore doesnt know how to use his wings to his full potential
6: Snake still cheap...
7: Chaingrab the snake y dont u Pit...
8: I still claim the Magnet (Vacuum) Ring My ideal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVbjBrdUfg

9: As the new Pit generation, we will become much more stronger than the past, and together, with the greatest Pits around specialized in different categories, we will make that happen! That's when we become the United Angels of Skyworld!
:laugh:

Interesting....

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Do you think "strafing" would be a good term? The word means to attack ground troops with aerial fire from machine guns (yes, a little violent but it basically means an air strike). The arrows are kind of like an air strike on the opponent from above.

Top Bottom