• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nakamaru Monthly Vids Singles, Teams, Low Tiers UPDATED 2 team matches.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yay on me settling for a reset when up by almost a stock in the y link, roy round 1.................@_@

@taki good question. after being knocked into losers and making it back to face renth in finals I thought my Roy fold, but i guess it didnt.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
I would really like a video of me playing wes so i can put it up for advice.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

why is it that we're the only ones that ever post in our threads? *runs in a corner and cries*

well thread wise we travel in packs and we address each other pretty informally, Im sure that ppl look @ our stuff, but probly dont ever post. I kinda do that with a thread or two

pockyD

Smash Legend
you could always use some lousy half-legit plug like "best in pittsburgh" or "best in swpa" or something ******** like that (i see it used all the time by people that just aren't that spectacular)

mostly people are probably just so intimidated by our skill that they can't bear to look

also, when you have a thread with a ton of videos, people tend to post their specific comments on the youtube part of each video instead of the smashboard thread so they don't have to explain which video/player they are talking about

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
well lately some of the newcomers to duquesne have been posting, and remember "pittsburgh sucks"

pockyD

Smash Legend
i want to say that's winner bracket finals?

and game 1 and 2 are definitely backwards (if they're the same set); the pokemon stadium game was clearly a counterpick (you can see the stage pick at the start) so it can't be game 1, and also wes and I would never counterpick with yoshi story (especially with jiggs -_-) so it probably doesn't follow a game where we lose

edit: and for the record nothing makes me happier than challenging fully charged smashes x.x

business kick should beat EVERYTHING

Top Bottom