• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nade grabbing

Prophesized

Smash Cadet
I'm new to the snake boards, and I'm mainly a roamer, so i'm sorry if this is already known.

If you hold a grenade and then press A you auto grab (A+B) the grenade drops right after you attempt to grab. With this you can pull three things

1) Hold the grenade until its about to explode, then grab and down grab. when the grenade explodes you both will take damage but unlike your opponent snake will look surprised for a split second, and then you can do any move afterwards.

2) Hold the grenade and just grab onto them. The same effect will happen as #1, you will be able to make any move afterwards.

3) Hold the grenade and then grab. Begin pummeling away until the nade explodes.

This also works if a grenade just happens to be near your opponent. grab, and do anything and let the grenade explode. You can make a move right after

Sorry again if this is known

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
The shenanigans Snake can do with port priority are ridiculous. I love holding people into exploding grenades. You'd better practice learning to read people in Rock Paper Scissors, because people will try to take 4th port from you.

Top Bottom