• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Na naaaa... na na na na na na... - The Prince for Smash Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
The roster seems pretty much written and over, but because of Namco's involvement, I would have loved to have seen the Prince from Katamari Damacy as a playable character.

I know that probably sounds implausible and ridiculous to most people, but I think it would be a cool mechanic to be pushing around a Katamari that increases in size and strength by gobbling up items, projectiles, etc. It would be a difficult mechanic to balance, but it would be worth it... Final Smash would be the King of All Cosmos using his eye lasers to turn the other competitors into star dust. The amazing music and a quirky Katamari stage would be great too.

However at this late juncture I will gladly settle for a simple Katamari item that you kick and it rolls up enemies before rolling off-screen for a KO.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Sheesh! Chorus Men have like 14 pages and they're a complete nobody and even "random Excitebiker" is going on 2 pages... but the Prince of All Cosmos can't even muster up some support.

Kids these days I tell ya

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We already have a thread for this, so I'll give this one a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom