• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Fine I change the rules ill pm them to selected people (ull know if its u withing like 5 mins.)

kk u get the last one!!!! (i dont hav the codes yet but i should soon :D)
Oh thank you SO MUCH! I can't repay you except with my extreme gratitude! Thanks you SO much, and I apologize for my begging.

freefun55

Smash Rookie
Wait wait wait, can I have one too? Y'know...

You are my best friend... you just haven't noticed that...
lol sorry i already determind the winners but if i get a hold of any more ill let u know (and this thread)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
A European code would be very much appreciated. Two if you're very generous.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
First to post (after the OP), still waiting with 3DS wide open lol...

Last edited:

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Please cross my name off. Someone on another forum sent me a code.

R0Y

Smash Master
  • If I do get my codes...which I should because I'm platinum, I'll definitely hand them out too. So please give me one if you have your code already.
NA specifically.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
Hello, I live, breathe, and eat smash. So much that I have debated buying a Japanese 3DS just for smash. As you all are aware, there are God's gift to humanity floating about, the Demo codes only handed out to Platinum Members. I am willing to do many nasty/unmoral deeds to gain access to one of these puppies! PM and I an meet your needs and reach an agreement! Thanks! = Also will be streaming the demo/taking request if I gain access!

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'll most likely have either one or two extra codes to share, but it'll be later this evening, most likely.

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
I'm so confused...What is going on!?
Nintendo is trolling us by giving certain Platinum Members of Club Nintendo 4 codes for the Smash Bros Demo and are now currently laughing at us begging, bribing, and groveling to those who have them.

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
Ok so for the Euro's out here... I think we get individual codes ... at random? Twitter kinda implies this.. the different twitter accounts

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
My day would be made if I got a code, though I doubt it will happen anyway :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom