• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[N.F.B CT style] : Brawl Crew Thread

IcyLight

Smash Lord
November 9th, Hamden, CT. That's right north of new haven, 10m. Other than that, newbs for brawl will be on december 6th or 7th, date is pending depending on what people want.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
**** tom/vigilante's retirement tournament is this saturday.

and as far as i know, the next mass madness will include brawl but doesn't have a date set

they're both in mass though.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I can't really do tournies on sundays so I think M-D and I decided on holding NFB5 the 6th sound good?

Icy we were talking about how to setup Brawl PR's and M-D and I were thinking the two of us, you, noodles, and maybe some assistance from Cat could all set those up and discuss how to do it?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Im gonna go sick at that hamden tourny so i could be in the PR's lol

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Lol I hope I can go, I'll have to see if Vulcan can go, maybe we can pwn it. Add them to our
club too. Who knows what will happen.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Are the PRs going to be solely on tourny results, or on "player skill" also?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Are the PRs going to be solely on tourny results, or on "player skill" also?
A little bit of both, they won't rely soley on tournies because we understand everyone has
there own lives and can't make it to EVERY tourney. So a little bit of judgement will
be used too.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Where is the Hamden tourney and what date?
It's in like some house or something I think in Hamden obviously. And it's every other sunday so november 9th.

"We will start this Brawl tourney on Sunday around 12-ish in the afternoon. The address will be 36 New Road Hamden, CT " -tourney host.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hamden will not consist of PR's, it's not a tournament hosted by one of us and it's not even the right format/style/etc. PR's will come soon, me and noodles are trying to find a venue for a bi/tri-weekly so we can just hold PR's at one of those. December 6th sounds great, post it up!

BY THE WAY

There will be a brawl 2v2/3v3 against Hamden's tourney players vs. myself, noodles, and TeeVee. (if they don't back out that is! xD) It will be for fun most likely, but they think they have what it takes to take us on. Come to Hamden, CT Tourney if you want to see the brawl!

Other than that, I am really hyped for this tourney in Hamden and next N.F.B (prolly Dec. 6th)

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
hamden will not consist of PR's, it's not a tournament hosted by one of us and it's not even the right format/style/etc. PR's will come soon, me and noodles are trying to find a venue for a bi/tri-weekly so we can just hold PR's at one of those. December 6th sounds great, post it up!

BY THE WAY

There will be a brawl 2v2/3v3 against Hamden's tourney players vs. myself, noodles, and TeeVee. (if they don't back out that is! xD) It will be for fun most likely, but they think they have what it takes to take us on. Come to Hamden, CT Tourney if you want to see the brawl!

Other than that, I am really hyped for this tourney in Hamden and next N.F.B (prolly Dec. 6th)
Wtf I wanna do a 3v3 that sounds fun. ;O;

TeeVee

Smash Lord
lets do a crew battle then, hamden tourny regulars vs non - hamden players lol

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah, what size crew battle though? our crew consists of 6 players so if u guys have 6 we can do a 6 on 6 crew battle

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have a crew lol. Whose yours? I could get like me, M-D, Catfight(?), Vulcan and that's probably it lol. Actually maybe Solid Jake if I can get him to go it's on a sunday so that would work for him so that would be 5 idk about another.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I thought it was the 6 of us TeeVee, M-D, Nana, Noodles, IcyLight, Vulcan this is a good 6 man crew! =]

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Aaah I see haha I thought you were talking to me saying who is my crew. That Crew=****. If Catfight were on it though pfft we'de be unstoppable.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
PoF you should come so i can MM you in melee lawl
That's a deal.

If you go Sheik and be gay, no.

I'm part of the Four Swords...but my crew plays that Melee game. :)

Cort, Jam, JV, Zoraida, Baka, DD, and those other cool kids.

We should seriously play these scrubs in Melee. I'll bet anything that these guys know nothing about competitive Melee.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
because no one lives near me to play (tear runs down my cheek)

well except this one kid whos pretty nasty he wears glasses and has massive amount of posts. but he never wants to play oh well.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
because no one lives near me to play (tear runs down my cheek)

well except this one kid whos pretty nasty he wears glasses and has massive amount of posts. but he never wants to play oh well.
...Solid Jake?

Yo Louis post an update to this or something. We should list each tourney in CT or near it that's being held so that it can be counted toward PR's and people will know. Thoughts? It's just an idea.

I'm down with playing Hamden people at Melee, not that I'm any good but whatevs.

Top Bottom