• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my wolf monatge

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Pretty nice, liked the use of boost smash. Also this is just more proof that dair needs to be used more.

Oh, and I second letterbomb about that part on hyrule lol

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
returns a king- 300 soundtrack
doomsday- Atreyu
worth dying for- rise against
holy diver- killswitch engage

What?!
How could you NOT like these?!
He could've hardly chosen any better songs for a Wolf montage than those... (though I would've prefered "The Arms of Sorrow" than "Holy Diver";))

As for the video itself:
Very nice, you have a talented Wolf and even if those arn't "true combos" you did a very good job :D

JCav

Smash Lord
returns a king- 300 soundtrack
doomsday- Atreyu
worth dying for- rise against
holy diver- killswitch engage

What?!
How could you NOT like these?!
He could've hardly chosen any better songs for a Wolf montage than those... (though I would've prefered "The Arms of Sorrow" than "Holy Diver";))

As for the video itself:
Very nice, you have a talented Wolf and even if those arn't "true combos" you did a very good job :D
thank you, im surprised everyone doesnt like this music

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
thank you, im surprised everyone doesnt like this music
First off, nice vid man. Letterbomb is right about how the Hyrule part is so cool.

Second off, music was really good and only ONE guy hated it so far, the guy you commented liked it man...

Anyways, is this your Wolf or your friends? It says friends in the vid so thats what I am assuming

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a big fan of Atreyu, but I didn't mind anything else. Loved the use of 300 music. It fits Wolf pretty well, though.

The double KO with Wolf Flash was fan-freakin'-tastic. This video reminds me of how much I need to work on his Dair.

JCav

Smash Lord
I'm not a big fan of Atreyu, but I didn't mind anything else. Loved the use of 300 music. It fits Wolf pretty well, though.

The double KO with Wolf Flash was fan-freakin'-tastic. This video reminds me of how much I need to work on his Dair.
you know, i dont think that any of the spikes were against good people to be completely honest. its very rare i actually hit someone with that move

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
^not entirely true, you do on occasion.

<.< WOLF THREAD AHH!!

but like i said in the youtube account, this was made with like, a week of material. Thats like 5% of the stuff you've done.

JCav

Smash Lord
^not entirely true, you do on occasion.

<.< WOLF THREAD AHH!!

but like i said in the youtube account, this was made with like, a week of material. Thats like 5% of the stuff you've done.
... some of this stuff i saved from april

o and i have like 3 matches against kyle and its like half the vid

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
you know, i dont think that any of the spikes were against good people to be completely honest. its very rare i actually hit someone with that move
You're right, but I meant just looking at the low percentage kills he got with them at times. Even being able to pull it off once in a while and not getting yourself screwed over with recovery would be useful because of the early stock you could get. Basically, I want to get good enough with the Dair spike so that it's not high risk/high reward, but low risk/high reward because of my ability use it well.

RebelWithACoz

Smash Rookie
Man your Bairs are killer, like little freakin darts, nice work.

Music was good, i prefer Dio's version of Holy Diver tho ;)

JCav

Smash Lord
You're right, but I meant just looking at the low percentage kills he got with them at times. Even being able to pull it off once in a while and not getting yourself screwed over with recovery would be useful because of the early stock you could get. Basically, I want to get good enough with the Dair spike so that it's not high risk/high reward, but low risk/high reward because of my ability use it well.
i understand what your saying and it would definitely be a great addition to the wolf game. i just go for it sometimes and hope i dont get punished

Top Bottom