• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Top 10 Characters For SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
I figured I'd throw mine out there. All the cool kids are doing it. :cool:

1. Ridley-

C'mon, he's got lots of moveset potential, he can easily be resized, and he kicks major ***. Besides, it doesn't get much cooler than a cyborg dragon pirate FROM SPACE. I mean, seriously. Plus he's one of the most deserving characters imaginable.

2. Sonic-

Well, SEGA casually mentioned something about wanting to see him in a game with Mario, and from what I've heard Sakurai has requested his apeparnce in Brawl. Besides, it's exceptionally easy to make a moveset for him, and he's easily the best third-party addition conceivable.

3. Tom Nook-

Tom Nook would make the PERFECT random-*** G&W-style character, with a wide variety of attacks based on axes, fishing poles, bug nets, shovels, and his large catalogue of furniture. He's the only really recognizable AC character besides KK Slider and the main characters (who are too variable and customizable in their appearance to work).

4. Megaman.EXE-

Megaman's another good third-party character, and if any incarnation's gonna' be used, why not use the Nintendo exclusive netbattler? He still has the Mega Buster, as well as a variety of other attacks (enemy-based, machine gun/tank blasts, sword slashes, etc.)

5. Lucario-

Anything's better than Pichu. Blaziken's anotehr good choice, but there ARE a lot of fire-users in Melee. Still, it or Deoxys would be my second choice, and I figure they should represent all generations. But back to Lucario. He's a popular Pokemon (and a popular choice for Brawl), and he has moveset potential. He's Steel/Fighting, which is a pretty good type combo for a Smash Bro., and he looks like Anubis. Looking like Egyptian gods is always good for bonus points.

6. Diddy Kong-

The DK series is pretty huge, and Diddy's the only frequent sidekick. Well, except never-playable old man Cranky and lame Dixie. Either way, he's still more deserving and prolific. He's unique and interesting, and, as everybody on my list, has moveset potential.

7. Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario-

Geno's cool and all, and he'd be cool in the game, but he was only in 2 games, once as a cameo. Besides Bowser Jr. has pulled some cool stuff. he's imitated Mario, been a major villain twice, and committed crimes against existance that resulted in a ZOMBIE FREAKIN' BOWSER. He wouldn't be a clone, either, if you switched up his close-combat atatcks from Bowser's (for one thing, he cant really bite anything with his one tooth) and gave him a Koopaling wand for a couple smash attacks. Add in his Shadow Mario form (with paintbrush-centric moveset) and you've got yourself a dman fine replacement for Dr. Mario.

8. King Dedede-

He's practically a given considering Sakurai's comments, and he's the only other really cool Kirby character. Give him medium/heavy weight, three jumps or so (without B Up), and the ability to beat the crap out of people with hamemrs and swallow/chew on/spit out people. Seems pretty unique to me.

9. Ike-

As good a replacement for Roy as anybody. Marth was in the first Fire Emblem (correct?) so he may as well stay, but Roy was just an advertisement. I know Sakurai had wanted to include Sigurd in Melee, but Ike is internationally popular, current, AND has a sequel coming up. He just needs a good element- electricity, perhaps?

10. The Black Knight-

Well, one of my friends just LOVES this guy, and he DOES look and act really badass. I totally support his inclusion, or that of one of the beast dudes from POR. I'm a big fan of villains, though, and people with huge-*** swords that aren't named Cloud. besdies, he looks like a really evil humanoid chess piece somehow, and when you put all that together, it equals WIN.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I want to see everybody on your list with the exception of Tom Nook.

"This game's winner is: Tom Nook!"

Nope, I just don't see it.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
Oh, c'mon, I'm betting they take out G&W, and we need another random character with a humorous moveset. I know Wario fills that spot, but I figure they should include a character that doesn't really fight a la Captain Falcon (SSB64) or Mr. Game & Watch (Melee).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom