• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My SSB4 Journal: Why the rosters needs to be different for the 3DS and Wii-U version.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I like how your signature has at least 3 things wrong with it.

An Natural? That's just not how you say it, man.
It's ''neutral''. I just thought ''an'' looked sexier than that fatass conjunction, ''and''. I apologize for not meeting up to your world of perfection, sir.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Cept they mean two different things so it looks kinda dumb and even more meaningless, yeah?
There is a significant difference between using something else you prefer in your signature that you know doesn't make sense compared to another element you could have used; than actually not knowing how to use the conjunctions properly.

ANyways, we are going off topic. AN I am done feeding you troll candy I found in this pandora's box.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord

And Alien Vision, he did not use regardless properly, and irregardless is in fact a word.

You are in fact a moron. irregardless is as much a word as "aint". So to clarifiy, it's not a word. Some people use it, just like some people use "aint" and grammatical fallicies like "I don't see nothing. That word aint got nothing wrong with it'"

lrn2grammarnazi

At OP. You make no sense at all..on anything.

The 3DS is more powerful than the wii, holds about the same space on its cards as the wii does on its discs and because of resolution differences, the 3ds has technically alot more space to work with than the wii as well. Look at Super Street Fighter IV, that game has alot of characters and it was a 360/ps3 game originally. They fit everything in there and hell even added more ****.

It doesn't matter that the 3ds is more powerful than the wii. It isn't meant to be paired with the wii. It's meant to be paired with the Wii-U.

And as far as the just giving pretty graphics and some extras...Can someone get some numbers on Brawl's sales please? Whatever it is, it's alot and you're wrong.

No matter what Nintendo does with Smash, it will sell like hotcakes. With only three titles made ever it's still a fresh property and people love cross overs. (Who doesn't love watching Sonic beat the **** out of Mario or vice versa who grew up during the Sega/Nintendo wars?)

Smash doesn't care about balancing. It's a party game, not a traditional fighter. Look at MK or even worse Snake.

I don't really care how many characters the new smash has. I'm sure it'll be more and I'm sure it'll do just fine.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You are in fact a moron. irregardless is as much a word as "aint". So to clarifiy, it's not a word. Some people use it, just like some people use "aint" and grammatical fallicies like "I don't see nothing. That word aint got nothing wrong with it'"

lrn2grammarnazi
SS, you just got trolled. Bigtimes.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I would say something but Falcon and Teran already said pretty much everything. I cosign their posts.

SSBF, you're wrong about pretty much everything you've said thus far. Especially your opinions.

Top Bottom