• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My response on Modified Controllers.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I dont understand why everything is going the way it is. I mean, yeah, certain people are doing bad things, but why does everybody keep fighting over it? if that persons going to be an idiot and sell controllers, then let him. it's his reputation. If he wants to be labeled a bad money hungry person for the rest of his life, then so be it.

The people buying these controllers should be aware that they are cheating, and if they were truly good, then they wouldn't need this. And if they're not good enough, THEN LOSE. its a game. Look at my for example. I SUCK, but I would rather take a loss, then a fake win.

Smash is on your honor.

So guys, i ask you to please stop fighting. If you dont like this individual, then so be it. don't go to his tourneys, and don't support anything he does, but don't bash him, it just makes you look bad. (please understand this thread is not meant to bash ANYONE)

If you're one of the people who bought these controllers, just stop. it's not worth it, and i know you guys are better than that.

i dont know if this post is going to get anywhere, but at least i tried. i dont like to see good people fighting for stupid causes. I dont want smash to become a game where everybody talks crap to eachother, that's one of the reasons i quit halo2, i dont want smash to become a community full of trash talking, accusations, and cheating.

-mikeHAZE-

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll MM you at Halo 2 Azeem :D

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
MenacingMike, I understand what your talking about. Your heart is in the right place. Don't mean to sound gay, but we shouln't talk smack about each other. This game is about fun. And getting better in the process

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
yea thats true
i'd rather use my own skill to win not some cheap fixed controller
i didn't get into smash to win money i got into it for fun
its fun to play people
there so many crazy smashers that don't use there fixed controllers and I'm pretty sure wih training everyone else can be just as sick.
throw them fixed controllers away

Got your back mike!

nublet06

Smash Lord
at least neals post wasnt directly aimed at manacloud. but this one is like a punch in the face. i know what you were trying to do mike but this thread is a waste of time.

theres only one person fighting so you dont have to worry about the halo thing. for the most part....smash is still the same ole loving community. we are just a little segregated now. but it will only lead to more tournaments in your area haze...so dont worry :p

Top Bottom