• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My personal matchup thread

Chuee

Smash Hero
I have to agree with Heero on this. GnW can do too much against lucas. what do u do against his nair??? the turtle??? u wanna fill the bucket with Pk fire??? go ahead!!! what do u approach with, nair??? yeah GnW dies early but if you are facing a GnW that actually can space and play smart, Lucas has no chance. yes I have mained lucas for a little bit. and me and Heero are like the only people in NJ that play the character so we actually have some type of competion to face with Lucas and we see how bad he is when playing against top notch players who know what they are doing with their characters.
Nair, ummm shield it?
Turtle, shield and if it doesn't shield poke then punish.
lol bucket isn't that good. It has lag and can give you a free hit. When the bucket is full you can camp all you want.
He can outprioritize your approaches but doesn't mean he will

55-45 :)

PSI Nexus

Smash Cadet
Wow...You ARE very pessimistic, I don't know what happened to make you think this way...:dizzy:

I say that Lucas would have---

Bowser - Slight Advantage
Ike - Advantage
Mario - Slight Disadvantage
G & W - Disadvantage
King D3 - Even
Olimar - Disadvantage
Falcon - Slight Advantage
Jiggs - Even
Pikachu - Slight Disadvantage
Ness - Even

These are match-ups that i found during fighting against others online and the CPU (mostly others)...

...I just noticed: You didn't include Poke'mon Trainer's Poke'mon :chuckle:

PSI Nexus

Smash Cadet
Or we just suck.
****, I get ***** by top players like Anti, Shadow, and M2K.
Well they aren't Top for nothing and there is a reason why they are called Pros. They certainly not pushovers.

Don't a lot of Top Players play characters in High to Top Tier?

Top Bottom