• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My opinion on Metaknight banned in tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartmanhomer

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody. I don't want to offended anyone but I have an opinion about Metaknight banned in competitive play. I think it's unfair that Metaknight is banned because he's too good in tournament and he's been #1 in the tier list since the beginning that brawl was released. I know that Meta-knight is annoying to beat but I don't think he shouldn't be banned in tournament. That my opinion. Let the flame wars begin. LOL

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I think it's unfair that Metaknight is banned because he's too good in tournament and he's been #1 in the tier list since the beginning.
I know that Meta-knight is annoying to beat but I don't think he shouldn't be banned in tournament.
This seems like you want him banned and not banned, I could be seeing this wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom