• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My opinion about this tier list bull-poop

Bartmanhomer

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=3947]My opinion about this tier list bull-poop[/drupal]

As I mention before, I don't believe in tier list, I'm not here for debate. I just think tier list is just so lame and stupid. I'm sorry if it offend people but that just how I feel. If Smasher feel that they want to play any character then it ruins the fun out of it. And it's always Meta-knight, meta-knight, meta-knight. I really don't care who character in this inferior tier list play thing. I play any character that I feel like it.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Understand that the tier list isn't telling you who to play as. I play Sheik and at one point in time I would argue with anyone that she belongs in high tier. Now I just don't care.

Here's the thing..... the tier list is there as a guide line. You can stray where ever you want. Just look at what has happened to Melee Mewtwo.

Bartmanhomer

Smash Rookie
Understand that the tier list isn't telling you who to play as. I play Sheik and at one point in time I would argue with anyone that she belongs in high tier. Now I just don't care.

Here's the thing..... the tier list is there as a guide line. You can stray where ever you want. Just look at what has happened to Melee Mewtwo.
That the whole point of this dumb tier list is to argue to be in the top. And pretty soon Melee might be dead last, top or stay as it is. The tier list has no values at all.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Tier list are like for statistics for games and they can go for the best and worst characters for fighters, best and worst weapons for shooters, best and worst decks for TCG"s like MTG or YU-Gi-OH or least or most favorites characters on a video game forum like Fire Emblem World, you can't run away from it, the idea will always loom somewhere or someplace.

Life

Smash Hero
If you're not here to debate the tier list, why are you posting?

Also, M2K got two-stocked by a Jiggs.

In Brawl.

Tiers exist, they just aren't set in stone, nor do they make it impossible to win with low tiers (Ganondorf kinda comes close).

Oh! I love these sort of remarks <3

Why does the idea of a tier list bother you so?
If you really do not care about who you play, then I do not see how the existance of a tier list should bother you so.

Let those who quarrel over the best character continue to try to waste time making a pointless tier list. Ignore them, ignore the tier list.

If someone makes some comment on the tier list to you, you do not let your hate flow forth, you say, "PFFTT!, I don't care about that s***! Just play smash!"

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It's not like they're telling you who to play, just what characters perform well in tournaments.

That's all a tier list does. You can play whom ever you want, and no one would care.

One of my mains (I play Melee) is Zelda, and she's not a very good character, and doesn't perform well in tourney, but I still play her.

You have to admit that there are characters that are better than others though, that's undeniable.

Top Bottom