• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Music issue

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Metal Cavern is an awesome stage. IMO, it's not nearly as awesome when any other music except the Smash 64 vs Metal Mario song is playing.

That being said, I turned all of the songs down to zero except for the Vs Metal Mario. ...It still plays other songs. I checked my songs list again and I wasn't wrong; all of the other songs were turned down to 0%.

I know it could be fixed by just copying the BRSTM of the Metal Cavern song over every song that normally plays on Mushroomy Kingdom, but still I felt that this was enough of a bug to report. Thanks

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Are you experiencing the other music playing while online or offline?
Because if you're online, then the music is determined from both player's music settings and your opponent may have other songs still turned up.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
It plays the other music because it's technically two different stages. Even if you have all songs set to 0 on a stage it will always choose one to play
Ah. That makes sense, and isn't a bug at all. Thanks for clarifying!

...I guess I'll just make ONE copy of the BRSTM and add it to the underground theme or something.

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
Another problem is that Skyloft isn't in the my music section. I don't know if that's a glitch though.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Another problem is that Skyloft isn't in the my music section. I don't know if that's a glitch though.
That's because Electroplankton didn't technically have a song in Brawl, so you couldn't change it within the game. It's designed that way.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Skyloft is over Hanenbow. If you want to change the theme, replace R03.brstm

Kati

Smash Lord
^exactly. There is no reason for Skyloft to be in the menu, as it only has one song.

Top Bottom