• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smash brawl player 99021

Kso, I was driving around today with my Pony music playing, I stop at a red light and big guy stops next to me...he has some music blaring and the mane theme comes on, I turn it all the way up and he shoots me this look "I'ma kill yew".

tl;dr, playing pony music loudly in a car leads to awesome events.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were both taken...so I did the typical add extra letters thing.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ok I'm back. I see that i missed the "spam" party last night.
Not to mention i had a dentist appointment today. My god it was horrible.

T-block

B2B TST
i trust espy's suggestions. do i even wanna know what jackhammer is?

Kso, I was driving around today with my Pony music playing, I stop at a red light and big guy stops next to me...he has some music blaring and the mane theme comes on, I turn it all the way up and he shoots me this look "I'ma kill yew".

tl;dr, playing pony music loudly in a car leads to awesome events.
lol. respect.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Now that Tokyo's gone, we can start the spam party :awesome:

But really, anypony wanna guess how many hours until we pass the derp thread?

I predict a mostly slow night and 20 hours.
Are you really sure mink?
oh, never mind. At least i'm not crazy anymore. That post panic was all me yesterday. E3 got me jumping like :mad:.

Hey, Mcnugget.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
youre still excited from E3?

anywas I read cupcakes again anyways to see if id have new feelings for it now that i got the "omg itll be the most creepiest wtf thing ever" phase out of the way. i guess i have a screwed up mind because i always kept picture worst stuff happening than what was written so when it ended im like...that it?

i think im more scared of redeads in OoT than cupcakes at any rate, getting ***** by corpses as they eat you>pinkie being off character as she slowly mutilates you while youre awake. (ok i lied, this is the first time reading it, rest is still true though)

hmm imma change my analogy for cupcakes to this. its like eating a bag of sugar. its sweet, but you tire of it quickly. you need SOME dough...or penut butter to make it better.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Redeads were lame as ****. Only bad part about them was that stupid *** sound they had to play that made you stand still while they walked closer to you >_>

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
use some imagination QB, it makes them alot more scarier. i mean they do what pinkie does, BUT THEY **** YOU WHILE DOING IT.

oh yeah, and there is no painkillers this time.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I think redheads are better for the ones that looks better on em'.
If you imagine an office worker with red hair, it's best you don't talk about it. ._.
I've never seen red hair in my life. And clowns don't count.

Now if you're talking about rednecks, i guess i find it more understandable, qB[.
Because now, i'm lost. You either talking about hair, or personality.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Tokyo, you really need to work on making sense. And when you figure it out, teach Spelt :p

McNugget, I have no imagination. Really, I don't. Like, I was born without a creativity gene or something. Except when it comes to talking ****. Some times, I can say something good then.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Spelt's sense is store-brand on bargain. Don't see why he won't share it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
can we stop with the super terrible topics and get back to the only remotely terrible pony topic please.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Guys

my parents left me some money for dinner and i dunno what to get.

ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom