• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I like MLP, I'm just not on the gay lil hype train it has.

LOOOOL at Dark Pch being best placing Peach last year.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I like MLP, I'm just not on the gay lil hype train it has.
MLP Has nothing like that. Just Friendship, Magic, Alot of Rainbow Dash,
and 20% More Coolness. Not to mention Bondage, weird fanfics, and lot's of Pinkie-Os.

And as a bonus, we include the ">Implying" option.

WELCOME TO THE HERD ANYWAYS.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
spelt was invisibly implying. of course she would know :p
anyhow, You guys talking about food again? Jeez all of you must know that bacon is the way to go.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No that makes his opinion count more.
He's also not biased towards the show like toofoo_booboo_chan

But this really makes me wonder about some things regarding human nature.

First, imagine this statement, "Liking My Little Pony is even gayer than actually being gay." was intended to reveal the person's spite for the show and those associated with it. But, how far does this person's contempt reach? Are they a typical person who rejects what he does not like, but not an actual danger to anyone? Or might this person have the mentality that lead Hitler to declare the slaughter of millions of human lives?

Hearing people shout out comments laced with spite and contempt behind the veil of words bothers me greatly. How dangerous are those people who seem to not care how you might be hurt in some way whether physically or emotionally? How twisted or evil could they possibly be that they do not care about other people's lives and well being? Most people in this world cannot possibly worry about everyone (its illogical), so they care only about the people closest to them. You do not have to throw in your effort for every person to help them out. But it seems sad when you cannot at least stop yourself from causing unneeded damage. Giving comments that are meant to enrage or hurt another shouldn't happen.

Going a bit further. It might even be seen as entertainment between people of close ties to "hate" on one another for fun and any damage done is minimal, but too often does this flow over into casual conversation with someone you know only partially well. And what happens? Damage is being done even if minimal. Add it up after a long period of time, and it becomes significant. It seems so sad that this cannot stop.

Okay, the married thing is a bit of a problem (maybe). But... why did you mention christian? Is that a milestone, or a good thing?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Slush.

Courage Wolf says:

If a girl is single, you have to be better than every guy out there.

If she's taken (in this case married) you only have to be better than one.

And i'm the messed up one in this thread...
Hmm... Let me see.

Everyone is indeed hypocritical. We all make mistakes. We never learn from some of those mistakes and repeat indefinitely.

I would say everyone is messed up, but that's being human.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Because I have a small attention spam and I'm usually thinking of many many things at once.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Nope, he did not Eryth.
Not sure what the deal is and he also never responded to my VM a long time ago and he said he'd respond to every VM that he got. :glare:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm too lazy and damned to read everything I missed out on.
Anypony mind filling me in on the details?

chai-icecream

Smash Cadet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom