• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quoting one of the comments on it lol

I am surprised by how few people were on the chat tonight. It was surprising. I guess everyone got busy.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I just understood last posts as "too much testosterone drives you to gay"

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never thought I'd see the day, but I finally made my first pony purchase. I saw X-Men tonight with a few friends and stopped by the local Toys R' Us before it started.

Picked up a brushable Pinkie with the stupid mouse pet. So worth it.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didn't know the new X-men was out.

I still gotta get me a Spike figure. why does it have to come with a horribly inaccurate Twilight?
I thought it was gonna be bad, but I ended up being wrong. It was entertaining, at the very least. Definitely worth it for the laughs.

My buying experience was pretty funny. I actually wore my Dash shirt so I purposely didn't buy a Dash toy in case someone noticed the resemblance. The cashier asks "How's it going, big guy?" and I just reply "Great, how about yourself?"

He sees Pinkie and shakes his head and I give him the biggest smile. "Have a great day!"

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Lol, awesome XD a couple weeks ago i went to Wal-Mart for a Spike figure but decided against it at the time. While i was in the aisle where it was, there was this lady who was getting a figure for her daughter. the little girl picked out Sweetie Belle. I came so close to saying, "ooh, Sweetie Belle. Good choice."

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I actually saw a Sweetie Belle but it looked so G3 and not like her at all so I decided against it.

I would've said it, I'm just that kind of guy. :p Here's hoping you get a Spike soon.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, I just got back from IHOP not too long ago. But that was for a friends graduation, not a random, spur of the moment thing.

Which is how I operate.

Always.

D

Deleted member

Awwww hell naw

Ponies giving Applebloom **** for not having a cutie mark.

I'd give them another cutie mark vis a vis foot up ***

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I never thought I'd see the day, but I finally made my first pony purchase. I saw X-Men tonight with a few friends and stopped by the local Toys R' Us before it started.

Picked up a brushable Pinkie with the stupid mouse pet. So worth it.
In comparison to XMen2(The best),xmen1(pretty okay/good) xmen 3(terrible) and xmen wolverine(utter trash and needs to burn), where would you rate this new movie?

Stratford

Smash Champion
My buying experience was pretty funny. I actually wore my Dash shirt so I purposely didn't buy a Dash toy in case someone noticed the resemblance. The cashier asks "How's it going, big guy?" and I just reply "Great, how about yourself?"

He sees Pinkie and shakes his head and I give him the biggest smile. "Have a great day!"
Sounds fun. I gotta get in on some of these shenanigans.

Lol, awesome XD a couple weeks ago i went to Wal-Mart for a Spike figure but decided against it at the time. While i was in the aisle where it was, there was this lady who was getting a figure for her daughter. the little girl picked out Sweetie Belle. I came so close to saying, "ooh, Sweetie Belle. Good choice."
Look on her face would have been priceless.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Awwww hell naw

Ponies giving Applebloom **** for not having a cutie mark.

I'd give them another cutie mark vis a vis foot up ***
Eyup
Well, I just got back from IHOP not too long ago. But that was for a friends graduation, not a random, spur of the moment thing.

Which is how I operate.

Always.
IHOP is the best place to eat at 4 in the morning.

also, summer [:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
McDonalds and Coke are both complete trash. Pancakes are actually good.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
the only reason i would ever choose Denny's over IHOP is because of Denny's Baconalia thing (i'm a fatass when it comes to bacon XD)

And pancakes are amazing. waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than waffles imo

Ryo242

Smash Ace
*continual headdesk* Wait, why am I doing this? I HAVE PONY FOR THIS!

Much better, thank you Scootaloo. >_> Now I can share my comments on food! Hurray. Right so, pancakes are good, but waffles imo are better. They just have more.. :/ Texture deviance that creates a unique food eating experience.

As for sodas? It's tough, ever since I had those tonsil things lasered out of the back of my throat, my tastebuds have decided to rebel and change immensely. As such, my favorite sodas all seem strange and less than ideal now. BUT. I'm gonna have to go with Blue Raspberry Mt. Dew on this one. It's not for everyone, but dammit if it doesn't taste good flat and fresh (a quality shared by the number two tie of Root Beer and Cream Soda!)

Eating places.. Denny's is nice, I don't go out to eat at such places often but I do remember doing it with a couple of college buddies once a week. :/ Was pretty awesome, I got to experience what it was like to be popular for once. Good times... Good times...

McDonalds? I worked there, I dislike their policies on food disposal as well as just general habits.. >_> Seriously, a room dedicated to both eating and smoking? <_< Screw that, I want to show my love for the food by eating in the lobby with everyone else.. What? Can't do that? >_> You know what? Screw you guys, I'm eating outside next to the jungle gym. At least it doesn't smoke or criticize my taste in sandwiches.

Which brings me to the next point on fastfood places to eat. :/ Cookout. Ridiculous. You want quick service and good food at a decent price? How about 2 sides, one large sandwich (or chicken tenders + sauce) and a drink for approx. $4.25? >_> That's better than most other fastfood places can offer, as well as being able to select your extras for no additional price. <_< And the fries are on par with Five Guys (peanut oil and such). Overall, great place for food. Totally biased. :/ And you can roughly three meals if you choose your sides carefully.

>_> Okay.. Back to banging my head while waiting for either Fanfiction.net to let me upload my stories, or at least one (AT LEAST ONE) prereader for ED to read my story and get back to me on it. <_< Come on, it's like half an hour, grab a soda and just read the damn thing. And yes, it's not done yet, but it will be soon.. *eye twitch* IT.. WILL..

*HEADBANGS with Scootaloo*

Waffles with syrup. Add that in.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
woah, big post is big.

NO COKE! < PEPSI
ummm.....does that mean you prefer coke?

Personally, i like meat related dishes. especially pork, which will probably be the death of me.
Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I absolutely adore meat lover's pizza.

Oh, and hot sauce makes everything better.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
In comparison to XMen2(The best),xmen1(pretty okay/good) xmen 3(terrible) and xmen wolverine(utter trash and needs to burn), where would you rate this new movie?
X-Men 2
New Movie
Wolverine

It was definitely enjoyable and Charles Xavier's actor was top notch, he really stole the show. He hit on girls at a bar by calling them mutants and drank out of a huge glass that looked like a vuvuzela.

Eyup

IHOP is the best place to eat at 4 in the morning.

also, summer [:
Waffle House is the best, obviously.

That's like saying you don't like McDonald's or Coke (Dr. Pepper> anyway)

but how can you not like PANCAKES? madness.
I actually got McDonalds last night. It was delightful.

Milk is the best beverage.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
woah, big post is big.

ummm.....does that mean you prefer coke?

Personally, i like meat related dishes. especially pork, which will probably be the death of me.
Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I absolutely adore meat lover's pizza.

Oh, and hot sauce makes everything better.
Pepsi > Coke!

o3o...

also, its all about teh jolly rancher sodas(yes they exists)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
X-Men 2
New Movie
Wolverine

It was definitely enjoyable and Charles Xavier's actor was top notch, he really stole the show. He hit on girls at a bar by calling them mutants and drank out of a huge glass that looked like a vuvuzela.

Milk is the best beverage.
Maybe there's an inkling of hope that I may enjoy it then.

Milk is great. I've been known to enjoy milk with pizza, as I did that as a child. Still goes well together.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Maybe there's an inkling of hope that I may enjoy it then.

Milk is great. I've been known to enjoy milk with pizza, as I did that as a child. Still goes well together.
I don't have an extensive knowledge of all things X-Men, but from what I've seen it's not really canon. So if you're interested in it following the original story, don't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom