• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Whenever the date's confirmed, opening up my house as usual.

Cutie Mark Magic eh... Toylines.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Thanks, which part? First one was made in the time between Seasons 1 and 2 by fellow SWF, Ephy, who was long abandoned the fandom and the other I edited Twilight Time into a gif. Cause god damn don't let anything get in between hayburgers and fries.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Which is why it's the worst part. Twilight's a dweeb, and it's irresponsible to depict her as anything but.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Imageshack removed my million year old trippy Pinkie gif under my walking pones, and I wanna replace it, but Smashboards put a 5 image limit and I can't edit what I have now without losing my walking trail of pones.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Imageshack removed my million year old trippy Pinkie gif under my walking pones, and I wanna replace it, but Smashboards put a 5 image limit and I can't edit what I have now without losing my walking trail of pones.
I like your trail of pixel-ated ponies, it has a certain charm.
My own signature needs some work, but I haven't been having very many good opportunities to edit it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dunk't. :applejack:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Does anyone have any of the songs from the show downloaded?
If so, can you tell me where you got them?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Copy Pasting what i said on MLP Forums
This seems to be a bit of a Cliched version of "The whole town is part of a cult and won't let Anypony leave once they know their secret" type of thing.. The thing I'm wondering is what they are actually hiding. also taking into account Twilight's role, the Map might be pointing her to a place where they need to spread the magic of Friendship with her being the Princess of Friendship..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I know I was making a Direct reference to what my instinct was thinking of it as. That said is it just me or is that Suri in there as well? (with the part showing the ponies doing lineup and a creepy smile?)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It probably isn't, but I kinda hope it is. Aria was my favorite.
Rainbow Rocks made me want Sunset as the Green Ranger of the group. :applejack:

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Official trailer too, can't really pin spoilers at this point when the majority of us are practically caught up and in the loop with the news that pony has been pumping out.

It's a mystery, it's a conflict, it's an anticipation towards the goal of a solution. This town and denizens is the source.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
May as well post in here, though I haven't been able to watch the show for a while. I did see the S4 finale, though...and it was just kinda eh.

But on a more positive note, Discord is best pony. :p

Grass

Smash Lord
May as well post in here, though I haven't been able to watch the show for a while. I did see the S4 finale, though...and it was just kinda eh.
HOORAY! finally someone who also agrees that S4 finale was meh. It was nice to see Twi go all DBZ though. That was a plus. o.o b

But on a more positive note, Discord is best pony. :p
This should be engraved in the community as literally the best quot ever.

And on a different note, if anyone wants to see Andrea Libman's Instagram....

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Most of us agreed the episode was not too great to begin with, with Tirek being a throwback and the fight scene as pretty much the only highlight.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
The 5 stages of grief during the S3 Alicornation was too big of a shock for me.
Loss of the Golden Oak Library was deep but my heart had been numbed.
Progress towards a kingdom.

I don't follow anywhere that the masses socialize on.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I finally saw Rainbow Rocks the other day. It was okay. That Scott Pilgrim battle of the bands part was pretty cool.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I thought the S4 finale was pretty good for the most part and I've yet to see Rainbow Rocks.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
My words would be a Sweetie Belle rattling Fluttershy's cottage. That ain't no Hush Now
:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God this stupid Sweetie Belle fanfic that's popular on FimFic is just progressively getting worse.
It's nutty how mediocrity can strike a cord with people, even if it lasts 50+ chapters. :applejack:

Top Bottom