• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I don't think there were any movies that are set at teenage youth camps that were ever good.
:phone:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
...huh, less than a page since I've been gone? Figured we'd have more to talk about than that.

Haven't caught up with the most recent episodes yet, only up to 19 at the moment. Only one I was somewhat disappointed in was "The Times They Are A Changeling," but the rest has been good.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I missed the last two episodes due to working overtime and hadn't really had time to watch them.
When the season finale got leaked, got pressured into watching that. So that was 'k pros and cons.
These events kinda killed my passion to do on-going analysis for the half of Where the Apple Lies and then now all of Top Bolt.

Edit: Meanwhile reading Big Jim's open letter made me feel a bit better about feeling not as satisfied about these seasons. For the target demographic restricts they could only do so much or wow so much over these 6 (now 7) seasons. And they ain't budging on that. It is what it is, and I'll take what I can get.

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Finally watched the rest of the episodes. Where the Apple Lies was...interesting. Top Bolt was good.

Very pleased to see more Trixie in the Season Finale and it was overall a great one. Makes me wonder what Chrysalis is gonna end up doing in Season 7...or Trixie for that matter, no way we aren't gonna see more of her now.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Chysalis'll take over a kitten kingdom and amass an army of kittens and go on a crusade of tough-love-inducing destruction across Equestria. Flying pigs will be the least of Trixie's worriest as she heads off into the hero business.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Resurrection Pt.2 Season 7 Edition
Sneaky Sparkle.
Pinkie pulls a cord. Ez.
It isn't wrong to FANTASIZE.
HOLY HELL GET ****ING SWATTED

HO **** It's that rage magic?
Oooh Escape Room.
Messy mane Starlight is pretty mmmmm.
Fashion Do's and Dont's into tho.
I'M LATE FOR MY OTHER JOB

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Resurrection Pt.2 Season 7 Edition
Sneaky Sparkle.
Pinkie pulls a cord. Ez.
It isn't wrong to FANTASIZE.
HOLY HELL GET ****ING SWATTED

HO **** It's that rage magic?
Oooh Escape Room.
Messy mane Starlight is pretty mmmmm.
Fashion Do's and Dont's into tho.
I'M LATE FOR MY OTHER JOB
"Eeyup definitely a Twilight fantasy" :laugh:

Teacup teacup teacup teacup :lol:

I for one am glad they sang that song though lol despite being 2 seconds late from the record that the Griffins set..
Also Starly with that messy mane..

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Great start to season 7, but I got some bad news.

I applied for position of moderator on MLP Forums last month, but the results came in a few days ago. I didn't make it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's a million forums and using forums in general is slowly dying out, but which one did you try for.
Don't worry tho, I submitted a form to mod the Yoshi boards on this forum but never got it cause current mod still exists once every week.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
There's a million forums and using forums in general is slowly dying out, but which one did you try for.
Don't worry tho, I submitted a form to mod the Yoshi boards on this forum but never got it cause current mod still exists once every week.
When I applied, I said either the Show Discussion or Everfree Forest sections.

I AM worried about this though. Why didn't I make it in? Did the staff at MLP Forums see me as incompetent or something? This has been bothering me for hours.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
A-OK Twi/Flurry epi with background characters of little more than slight interest.
Thought the temper tantrum would've been more devastating.
Many Twi giggles tho. Mmph.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Flurry Heart was adorable in this episode. Where they were going with this episode though was rather predictable though. At least Best princess had more parts than appearing at the beginning and disappearing after they dropped Flurry off..
That darkest Hall painting though took much work.. I mean I could do that in 1 second on Microsoft paint :dazwa:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That was a great episode.

Twilight really had a lot on her hooves, but I'm glad Flurry Heart and Twilight were able to spend some quality time together. (Even if Flurry was a little bit mischievous sometimes)

Final Rating: 10/10

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
For most of the episode, it felt like it used to much rehash of a certain previous episode.
For that the lesson itself was pretty lukewarm.
Otherwise character development was a lot more deeper than the aforementioned episode.
Between good and above average.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Great episode. Good to see that Starlight Glimmer's still getting some respect, but I haven't seen Pinkie Pie this crazy since A Friend in Deed.

And Ghastly Gorge making a return was also unexpected. At least Maud escaped those eels.

Final Rating: 10/10

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Hmm. TBA. Needs more pets-focused.
Koalas just chilling tho.
Nothing is popping out for me this episode.
Fresh Princess tho.
Lola the Sloth on the hind leg.
Fish still in a cup. I'm good.
It's 'k.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Already watched it last Sunday but..
I don't like those experts.. Going behind best Pony's back and going against her vision is an automatic points against them. Even if they couldn't help her with her vision they should have been able to say that this wasn't their job..
Then again who could say no to this face
(didn't have the gif of this face usable for uploads) medium (41).png

Fluttershy was just adorable with her expressions in this episode :3

SHE'S SO CUTE :3333

*faints briefly from Shyabetes*

And also Angel still being rude after being patched up :lol:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh hey it's what's-her-face. And dramatic Rarity too.
Hoo ****, Zippowhirl.
Old dog, dog years I guess?
O that photo montage music again.
Hmm similar to Sisterhoof, and the comparison easily made between Ripley and "Puppy".
Cool, another okay episode. Let's goooo.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I fell behind due to my studies, so I'm just now getting back from seeing "Fluttershy leans in."

At first I thought "Fluttershy, don't do it." just because in my own personal experience, only a select few ever acheive their dreams. I myself wanted to be an NFL star all my life, but it's just looking more and more like I'll never make it. But it was nice to see it get done. Even better to see Big Daddy McColt again after all this time.

Final Rating: 8/10

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I fell behind due to my studies, so I'm just now getting back from seeing "Fluttershy leans in."

At first I thought "Fluttershy, don't do it." just because in my own personal experience, only a select few ever acheive their dreams. I myself wanted to be an NFL star all my life, but it's just looking more and more like I'll never make it. But it was nice to see it get done. Even better to see Big Daddy McColt again after all this time.

Final Rating: 8/10
the expressions of Fluttershy alone made this a great episode :p I would be giving it a 10/10 with some heavy Fluttershy bias :lol:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Watched pony, but while cleaning up beer bottles from the aftermath of last night.
I'm not one for RD episodes let alone "embarrassment" episodes.
I really don't have much to say here. I'll be indifferent about it, but leaning towards it being a nop to eh episode for me.

Top Bottom