• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Ideas For Brawl Fighters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora Vaati

Smash Rookie
I have had some ideas for some people that I think should be in the Super Smash Bros. series but I doubt Brawl since its coming out soon...(5-6 months according to my friend)

ok I wont add things like knockback and other statistics besides a description...so yea

Vaati:
B: Wind Barrier = similar to a Nayru's Love type of thing...Vaati is surrounded by a wind orb thing(for ppl who have played Kingdom Hearts think Aero) and he stands in place with his hair and cape and stuff flapping around with the wind...this lasts for about the same time as Nayru's Love(Melee Zelda's B attack) does...

B Up: Vanish = he disappears in that shadow thingy like he does in Minish Cap and reappears somewhere else...slightly shorter range than Farore's Wind...

B Sideways: Eye Beam = those 4 floating eyeballs that he uses in his final form in The Minish Cap that shoot those blue beams at Link and you haveto reflect them back...well...yea thats basically what this attack is..and he shoots it in the direction he is facing...its slightly weaker than Melee's Ray Gun but identical effects(knockback, sound effects...etc)

B Down: Petrify = similar to Mewtwo's Disable, Vaati holds his hand out and gives off a spark of light which will turn anybody who touches it to stone(lasts for about the same time as Kirby's Stone attack when he doesnt try to get out of it fast...and they cant move at all either but can still gain damage...and if they are grabbed they can only be thrown down)

A: he does a similar attack as Zelda's A attack but instead of a spark its a ball of wind
AA: he does that wind ball thing and then shoots the ball out of his hand...the orb has about the range of Link's sword...
AAA: same as AA but then follows it up by snapping his fingers and the orb turns into a mini tornado thing...

Side A: he does a pushing motion that sends a short burst of wind out...
Up A: he makes wind raise from below him which reaches over his head and will kind of keep anybody/thing suspended there for like a second....
Down A: he floats in the air and spins around and points his finger at the ground making wind shoot at the area he is pointing...

Smash A: he charges up his arm by having his right hand by his left ear and then he releases it in the direction he is facing which sends out a big(well not that big...but w/e) orb of wind that will cut you(more slicing wind if it was charged longer)

Smash Up A: same as his Smash A but he crosses his arms and charges the wind from his hands and releases it above his head. If any items or projectiles(except energy-like projectiles like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball or Samus' Charge Shot) are thrown into the orb of wind, it will be held there and will be apart of the attack(example: lets say this attack delivers 10% when not charged and Pikachu comes along and throws a Bomb-Omb at me but he sux at aiming so he threw it into my wind ball. Lets now suppose that the Bomb-Omb delivers 20%. If some person comes by and happens to come in contact with my wind ball, they suffer 30%...)

Smash Down A: Vaati creates 2 wind orbs in his hands and does a scooping motion with both hands and then brings his hands back up on the way down as if he was doing a UU motion thingy...this will reflect projectiles and slams nearby foes onto the ground and then flips them over and makes them land on their backs...

Air A: the 4 eye things used for his Side B attack spiral around him...

Up Air A: he does a backflip

Forward Air A: he swipes his hand in front of him and the 4 eye things he used for his Side B attack follow the direction of his hands giving him a bit more range...

Back Air A: he does a back kick

Down Air A: similar to Ganondorf's Down Air A but his legs are surrounded by a tornado thingy

Grab: he extends his hand out with his fingers in a claw-like position which then makes the wind in front of him twirl like a whirlwind...if he grabs someone, he tightens his hand into a fist.

Grab A: he tightens his fist which makes the whirlwind a bit more violent...

Forward Throw: the whirlwind gets pretty violent and then disappears, throwing the opponent forward...

Back Throw: Vaati encases his enemy in the tornado and then turns around and fligs him/her in the opposite way of his original position(meaning...backwards)

Up Throw: he snaps his fingers which makes the whirlwind become smaller but much more rapid, which causes the opponent to jet upward...

Down Throw: he twirls them around and then slams the enemy on the floor via the wind...

Taunt: he smiles and does that high-pitched laugh he does whenever he appears in The Minish Cap...

Super Smash Attack: he turns into his Eye Demon form thingy and creates all sorts of wind based havoc...

Entrance: the exact same way he always enters in The Minish Cap. That shadow appearing thingy...

Kirby Hat: when Kirby swallows Vaati...he would adopt Vaati's hair and cap, have those bored/sleepy eyes and that black thing Vaati has under(next to w/e) his eye...I dunno if I should call them circles but w/e...you get me if you've seen Vaati's Spellcaster form...(human form w/e you want to call it...)

Costumes:
Red = Mountain Minish coloration(the gem is orange)
Green = Forest Minish coloration(the gem is yellow)
Blue = Town Minish coloration(the gem is purple)
Purple = default coloration(gem is red)
Black = black cape and dark gray(almost black) tunic and cap(the gem is white)

General Description:
If you havent noticed this is Vaati's "human" form...in terms of movement speed and jump height, I think it should be identical to Sheik(not the same movement/jump style tho....)...so yea...

.....dam...well Vaati's the only idea that I can remember for now...Im tired and Im leaving..bye people...I will add more ppl as I remember them so....yea:)

Majora Vaati

Smash Rookie
o sry...well w/e Vaati isnt my only suggestion so Ill keep adding and maybe illustrate my ideas if I feel like it...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Please use individual character topics to discuss characters. If each MEMBER had a topic about their picks it would just get ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom