• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Friend's a noob and he needs help...

§ilverEcho

Smash Cadet
My friend says he is a noob and we wants help really badly. He asked for my help but i don't really know how to explain it to him. So i thought of posting a video of him playing so you can judge how he can get better! The level he plays on is Hyrule Castle as C.Falcon and the enemy was a level 9 Ness in VS Mode. I am very surprised he won, he almost lost. So if you can tell what stuff he can improve on just tell me and ill tell him. The link is a mega upload.com and the file size is 32.51 MB. So it should not take long to download. Oh and when you download it, it opens with windows media player. (NOTE: When watching video right-click the video, choose video size and go to 100% for best results!)

The Name of the song is:
Les Rythmes Digitales - Jacques Your Body

Link to download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXIPUHXE

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*get done downloading the video*

alright lets see,when your friend was playing the computer ness he should've done a dthrow and then followed it up with a fair and then a Usmash and a falcon dive.Your friend should never run off the edge and try to get back off if it looks like he can't get back up.Also don't be afraid to do a dthrow+uair combos.Thats what advice I can give to your friend.

Edit:woot! my 1000th post :)

§ilverEcho

Smash Cadet
*get done downloading the video*

alright lets see,when your friend was playing the computer ness he should've done a dthrow and then followed it up with a fair and then a Usmash and a falcon dive.Your friend should never run off the edge and try to get back off if it looks like he can't get back up.Also don't be afraid to do a uthrow+uair combos.Thats what advice I can give to your friend.

Edit:woot! my 1000th post :)
Thanks ill tell him

_kSo_

Smash Master
I don't really get that thread. I don't see anything on there that has to do with Mario's cape...
LOL there really IS nothing in that thread about it. they were just making a joke. Although it doesnt fit in the category (at all) with deluxe mind games, it is still pretty funny to talk about. Me and my friend made it up basically to explain any unorthodox behavior from the game. Like the fact you can hit people with link's fair through the little green tower on the right of hyrule...

"dude how the f*ck did you hit me through the freakin building?"

"yo...deluxe mind games"

end

Top Bottom