• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My friend says "Brawl should be for the DS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

green wario

Smash Rookie
So my friend keeps telling me how great brawl would be for the DS you can take it anywhere, play online, and it would be more fun. My friend (in my opinion) is WORNG. :mad: I think thats a dumb Idea because, 1. what does the other screen do? 2. how could you hold so much data on one carchrege (sorry for my misspelling) 3. The controls would be weird it would be like playing with one wiimote and 4. how would you use the touch screen? all I want is your opinion to prove him wrong.

I did't know where to post this but this looks like the best place sorry if I was mistaken.

Spire

III
BRoomer
My friend (in my opinion) is WORNG. :mad:
Well, that's new.

The controls would be very lackluster if put on the DS. It'd just be another excuse to make money. Although, Mario Kart DS is one of the best titles in the series in my opinion, so who knows, maybe Smash Bros could be successful if a NEW game were made for the DS. I don't want a port of Brawl.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
obviously, brawl shouldn't/can't be ported on the DS.

However, an entirely new smash game should be made for the DS most definitely. I could imagine it having, say, 15-20 or so characters. The touch screen could be used akin to the C-stick, or be used in a SM64DS fashion, in which it can be substituted for analog, and surprisingly, you can fit quite a bit of stuff if SSBDS uses a 2 gig cartridge, like ASH did.
The controls wouldn't be too bad. Not as technical as a GC controller, but if the game keeps SSB64-like gameplay, it could work.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
brawl wouldn't be able to be ported to the ds. Im not sure If id even want to see a smash on ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom