• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Facial Hair Cannot Be Tamed

MyBeardisOP

Smash Rookie
NNID
MyBeardisOP
My Smash skills on the other hand..........

I live in Cumbria which is a boring county in the North West of England which is about as interesting as your average daytime TV program.

I have been playing smash since Melee came out albeit only casually and only decided to try and be somewhat competent at the new one. I only have my Smash Wii U these days and I am currently maining Shulk with ZSS as my secondary. From a score of 1 to 10 I would put my current skill level at -2 but hope to get better.

I don't really know how much time I am going to put in this game, but if I enjoy it enough, I wouldn't mind attending tournaments as I have attended LANs for other games. Well, game, being Gears of War 3. Other than playing Gears the only game I have put an extensive amount of time into was Guitar Hero, where I played bass and was known as superspaz117, where I was active on Scorehero and I had my own youtube channel with the superspaz117 username. (Can't link as I don't have enough posts yet.)

My main interests outside of Smash or gaming in general are watching Anime, listening to music (mainly Metal and Prog) and watching football (the real football for you yanks) and am a supporter of Manchester United.

My NNID is the same as my username and my skype name is superspaz117 and hopefully I can just start by trying to get better at this game, take it in baby steps.

So greetings and salutations to you all, and have an OK day I guess. :4shulk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy it here.

MyBeardisOP

Smash Rookie
NNID
MyBeardisOP
Anyone else from around the superior side of the atlantic that wants to have a few matches? Can't promise you a good matchup though.

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724
You mean from Europe? I'd like to play! (The Netherlands)
E: Oh, nvm, I was talking about the 3DS ver.

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Do we get a picture of your untamed facial hair, or will you just tempt us with the idea that it may exist?
Welcome to Smashboards, hope you enjoy the site!

MyBeardisOP

Smash Rookie
NNID
MyBeardisOP
Do we get a picture of your untamed facial hair, or will you just tempt us with the idea that it may exist?
Welcome to Smashboards, hope you enjoy the site!
Sadly my facial hair isn't as untamed as it once was, had to clean it up for a job interview, but given another month or so who knows?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~
Dat untamable facial hair:159:
Check out here to see if there's a scene in your area!
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom