• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my dum-*** gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

pony eyelashes~

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=942]my dum-*** gf[/drupal]

i thgouht i just posted this, but i guess it didnt show up. WTF?
anyway, im just gonna post my old blogs for awhile cuz im not feeling creative. i cant thin kof anything to write lately.

november 2005

My girlfriend..I can't remember her name right now (I forget names sometimes beacuse I have taken A LOT of drugs in the past and recently) but n e wayz... she is always watching TV and making her baby watch TV instead of teaching it stuff. So I come home from work (AKA the laundry room) and I say 'why don't you do experiments with that baby or teach it science or something' and she pretty much got mad at me for whatever she got mad at me about and she left. Its been a pretty bad day so far but I sold a puppy today for a bag of weed so that was pretty cool. see ya1~ (oh yeah, now that the woman is gone, I'm having a huge party, send me a message if you want to come~)

D

Deleted member

You're high, and a drug addict. I hope I see you in court, I'll use the fullest extent of the law.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
this is the worst troll thread ever

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

anyway, im just gonna post my old blogs for awhile cuz im not feeling creative. i cant thin kof anything to write lately.

november 2005

My girlfriend..I can't remember her name right now (I forget names sometimes beacuse I have taken A LOT of drugs in the past and recently) but n e wayz... she is always watching TV and making her baby watch TV instead of teaching it stuff. So I come home from work (AKA the laundry room) and I say 'why don't you do experiments with that baby or teach it science or something' and she pretty much got mad at me for whatever she got mad at me about and she left. Its been a pretty bad day so far but I sold a puppy today for a bag of weed so that was pretty cool. see ya1~ (oh yeah, now that the woman is gone, I'm having a huge party, send me a message if you want to come~)
Holy ****, you are pathetic. Good luck with life.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
First off, why are you posting blogs from 3 years ago?

Secondly, you sold a puppy for a bag of weed! People like that make me sick, seriously.

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
This thread has "Troll" written all over it.
Seriously, A puppy for weed? calling your kid an "it" etc? do you expect sympathy?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
lol at marthmaster and Mithx.

It'd be pointless asking to go to the party, as it was 3 years ago.

Ah well, maybe next time.... :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Awwwwwwww. Too many drugs make your weiner smaller man, take it easy, that's probably why the junkie b**** doesn't WANT to remember your name, because you lack manliness. In fact, that's probably why you continue to abuse drugs. Vicious circle eh?

Mith_

Smash Champion
Awwwwwwww. Too many drugs make your weiner smaller man, take it easy, that's probably why the junkie b**** doesn't WANT to remember your name, because you lack manliness. In fact, that's probably why you continue to abuse drugs. Vicious circle eh?
I use drugs just because.
lol not really i just like the word drugs it sounds cool to me for some reason >.>

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
Since we are talking about drugs:

Instead of using drugs, do about 200 pushups and lay on the floor. just as relaxing (for me atleast)

Deoxys

Smash Lord

november 2005

ROFL
You're high, and a drug addict. I hope I see you in court, I'll use the fullest extent of the law.
ROFL
this is the worst troll thread ever
Worse, or best?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Since we are talking about drugs:

Instead of using drugs, do about 200 pushups and lay on the floor. just as relaxing (for me atleast)
Or you could masturbate, or get laid.

Matas

Smash Rookie
this is the greatest thread in the history of threads

and my shirt is made with some pretty good thread =/

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Is it still too late to go to the party? :<
Sadly yes... but his house smells of dog semen anyway, so it's not that much of a loss.

Sadly again, the bolded part was a fact stated by pony eyelashes in his other blog...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
can we get a moderator to freeze this thread..
PM a guy called Xsyven, or a mod called Azua, if you're really so bothered. They'll come down on this thread like a ton o' bricks, so you'll be satisfied.
Oh, and stop whining too.

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
pony eyelashes, there is a special place where you can win alot of weed.
Step 1:Delete your SWF account.

the other stuff is classified, you will figure out what is going on after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom