• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My combo vid...please rate 1-10

Elen

Smash Lord
It was actually a lot better than I expected. However, I do believe this belongs in the Misc Videos section ^.^

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
7.5/10. I'm a hard marker.

the good: Awesome combos. A lot of them are those ones that get you on the edge of your seat waiting to see if you'll do that finishing move, and it was pretty satisfying to watch.

the bad: It was hard to establish a connnection to you as a player, because there was less that a minute for each character, and I couldn't follow it. Also you should change the automatic blue that movie maker sets for the titles anc credits.

A truly great video is artistic, both in the placing of clips and the transitions. For a certain part in the song you may want to have a certain type of combo or setting in that clip, to make it more immersive. There are all sorts of little things like that that add up and blow us away. However, this video was entertaining and I'm glad I watched it.

Keep up the great playing :).

justice

Smash Ace
That was great loved the roy and the finish. Also it seems alot of people here at smash boards don't have a open mind for music. Like Rap, Rock, and etc. It seems everyone wants techno :(

Santi

Smash Lord
yea great video. i saw it earlier before the thread i think. i was just looking at the most recent ssbm videos on youtube and came across ur video. nice diversity with the char.

justice

Smash Ace
haha yeah Im not sure of a universal song I should of used so I just went with what I like. Thanks for the comments.
Don't worry you can't please everyone. But I think the only music that is universal is classical?

Edit: On a serious note it's not your combo video with their music. It's just your combo video with your music.

Be yourself ;)
But if you are a cold thirsty killer I don't know what to say.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
well I was at my friends house and just made it there in one night with the 3 of us. Next time ill play with a bigger variety of people/skill lvls.

MTN

Smash Rookie
Very nice 7.5or8/10. Your range of ability for using several characters that well is quite impressive Good Job.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
hmm ok,u have good tech skill like everyone else let me rephrase that u have good combos with ur falcon everything else was wack cuz they all d.i'd into you and how do u get caught with u throw,laser,u throw,laser????like really once u get shot u would think to like nair or something or shine in place.in conclusion ur opponents werent good ill give u a 5.5/10 and PEOPLE THE ROY SUCKED what was so good about it?

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
lol yeah my bad I kinda just threw it together. Next time Ill take more time on it.
thanks again for all the comments. The next time it will be better =)

Top Bottom