• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Chosen Characters for SSBB (w/images)

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I really like all these characters, save for Stafy - I don't know why, but I can't seem to like him. Ah well, I would be happy if all these made it in; It would save us from all the boring characters people want.

Sonic is in no way boring by the way.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
bah, I miss the old SSBB board of '06. people weren't so narrow minded back-then. ;A;

anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw at least some of these cult favorites in brawl. especially stafy, takamaru, and perhaps lip. mac should have been in smash since SSB64 D:<
So you're calling me narrow minded for not wanting random obscure characters in a game that honors Nintendo's mascots and all stars? No sir, I'm a realist. I agree to Lip or maybe Stafy simply for a WTF character. But not ten or so of these guys.

Parrothead just finds forgotten and overlooked Nintendo characters and says they have a chance. And then, all of you dumb***es jump on it. Do you truly think Sakurai actually considered some of these guys as playable characters? This is what ATs are for.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
So you're calling me narrow minded for not wanting random obscure characters in a game that honors Nintendo's mascots and all stars? No sir, I'm a realist. I agree to Lip or maybe Stafy simply for a WTF character. But not ten or so of these guys.

Parrothead just finds forgotten and overlooked Nintendo characters and says they have a chance. And then, all of you dumb***es jump on it. Do you truly think Sakurai actually considered some of these guys as playable characters? This is what ATs are for.
Hes right really...
The only character id want on that list and has a chance is Takamaru since he got high on the poll, but even his chances are low...

parrothead

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm not the only one supporting lesser-known (but unique) characters. Algus (a.k.a. AlgusUnderdunk) at forums.nintendo.com created an important thread that shows a list of lesser-known characters that have a chance at entering SSBB. He even included some that are in my list. Click here to check out his thread.

FauxShaux

Smash Cadet
I love all your predictions. They are all Nintendo 1st or 2nd party. They are very creative. I hope to see these guys, especially Stafy and the Tomato Adventure guy.
This may be a really noobish question, but what is 2nd party? I've only heard of 1st and 3rd.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Looking back, isn't Kearu basically Frog from Chrono Trigger, I have proof of a soundtrack that I have, I am also noting the simulatity in the pictures

Top Bottom