• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I prefer the female alt, since I'm a man.

Kawaii, desu ne?
Oh, hey, this picture is familiar. :shades:

So good.

I FINALLY HAVE THE PROPER CORRIN IN MY SIG. (and post background) HNNNNNNG.

Edit: Damn it, not in the background yet.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
New secondary, suppose this calls for a new username as well.

Site said someone was already named Johan, but I can't find him. Wanna help me out Smash staff?

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
An unexpect but wecomed surprise. Marth and Lucina will have a natural advantage against him/her though. :p

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Okay I'm done for the day.
This thread is already amazing! :rotfl:

By the way, does anyone know what this

part of Corrin's trailer was about? Is this a reference to something in the game that I don't know about because of "NO SPOILERS," or is this just them being random and funny?

Also, I found the Japanese trailer for anyone interested!

Last edited:

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
This thread is already amazing! :rotfl:

By the way, does anyone know what this

part of Corrin's trailer was about? Is this a reference to something in the game that I don't know about because of "NO SPOILERS," or is this just them being random and funny?

Also, I found the Japanese trailer for anyone interested!

Those parts make reference to Corrin's landing animation and ending animations in the game.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
oh wow, i never realized that Corrin is in fact the first canonically non-straight character in smash! that's too awesome. i wish there were more female romance options and not just Tharja or whatever. She's kind of nice, but I'd rather Flora and/or Aqua personally. At least I'm pretty happy with the male choices for romance, cos inAwakening the only men I really liked were Chrom <3 and Gaius.

ughhh i bet in Europe I'll be able to play Corrin in smash before I can play FE Fates. But actually I'm probably more excited to lab her than to start my playthrough anyway.

OH, and fem Corrin icon hype!!!!

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
So does Fates count as one game, or three?
3. Maybe 2.5. Leaning towards 3 more though. The three versions are very different from each other in terms of map design, story, and gameplay. The stories do tie in together though and some of the maps are reused. They also all have the same characters, but some are playable in one version but aren't in another.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
New secondary, suppose this calls for a new username as well.

Site said someone was already named Johan, but I can't find him. Wanna help me out Smash staff?
I can look into it. Make a thread in Forum Support though so it can be done officially. Though as a warning, if they were active anytime in say, 3 years or so (give or take) it probably won't happen.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
MAH MAN CORRIN IN SMASH THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

WOOP WOOP! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Robin will always be my favorite dragon avatar with white hair.

Speaking of things, how do you all think Corrin look from a gameplay perspective, just judging by the trailers? Think all the tools he/she has will make him/her a competitively viable character?
Probably not the best FE character on the roster as far as the meta goes, but he looks fast and powerful, with a lot of reach. I think it's safe to say he'll at least be viable. The B tier is a reasonable assumption for where he'll end up being, but only time will tell. This is all based on what we can tell, so he might end up having a major character flaw like Myootoo or the good Doctor that will hold him back significantly. From what we've seen though, I don't think that's the case.

Last edited:

Shoopdawooper

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play! I wanna play! Grrr, february is taking too long. I'm not really familiar with FE, but god, the way Corrin plays from the trailer, and how cool he/she looks. Just can't wait to see if I can add this character to my favorites.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Okay, but then why is there a random Pikmin there?
In Fates, there's a section called "My Castle" where you can hang out and talk to characters, shop, and grow crops. This is probably a reference to that crop growing feature.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
i can't play any characters except robin now. because everytime i do im like 'dat ain't Corrin'

PLEEEASEEE omg it would be so amazing if they pushed the release date up.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Pinned Stats. Glad the Corrin boards are looking really active. ;-; If only Lucina boards had this activity when I was maining her.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Does the release of Corrin coincide with Fates?
Maybe we'll see some sort of promotion or bundle?
Buy both paths of Fates and get free Corrin DLC?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
That would be really cool, but it wouldn't be same across the world. JP already has it, we have no idea when Europe is getting it (speculated around late April). Though then again Mewtwo was a carry over.

HOWEVER if you do plan on getting both, unless you're like a die hard collector please make use of getting the discounted second path after buying your initial path. $20 beats $40 any day. Or in the event the deal opens back up, get the SE. Seeing as I was going to get all 3 paths again anyway I figured why not, would have been the same price but with the addition of goodies.

Large Dad

Smash Cadet
NNID
ITSYOPAPA
3DS FC
2680-9462-5670
Meanwhile while I'm talking about Corrin's cool play style, all my friends are talking about how Female Corrin is such a hot waifu.

I really don't get these people sometimes...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Votes worldwide agree

Winner of the Official Popularity Poll (Female Side)
Ranked #3 In the Nintendo Dream Poll

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Meanwhile while I'm talking about Corrin's cool play style, all my friends are talking about how Female Corrin is such a hot waifu.

I really don't get these people sometimes...
Well her Japanese seiyuu is voiced by Satomi Sato who voices a handful of other popular characters. I'm personally a fan of hers as well (Dying for a Japanese voice option).

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
What does this mean
After Fire Emblem Fates released in Japan earlier this year, multiple popularity polls have been made to see feedback on the characters presented. The first being a Famitsu poll I believe, followed by another article influenced poll, then the Nintendo Dream Poll, in which Corrin got 3rd place.

Following suite from awakening, Nintendo's Fire Emblem site made an official popularity poll. This will determine DLC content based off the top votes of the popularity poll. Female Corrin ranked 1st among most popular Female Characters (Robin only placed 2nd in Awakening). Male Corrin was ranked 5th.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
After Fire Emblem Fates released in Japan earlier this year, multiple popularity polls have been made to see feedback on the characters presented. The first being a Famitsu poll I believe, followed by another article influenced poll, then the Nintendo Dream Poll, in which Corrin got 3rd place.

Following suite from awakening, Nintendo's Fire Emblem site made an official popularity poll. This will determine DLC content based off the top votes of the popularity poll. Female Corrin ranked 1st among most popular Female Characters (Robin only placed 2nd in Awakening). Male Corrin was ranked 5th.
Ah, cool, she must have some high quality supports then, looking forward to that

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm bisexual, Corrin is bisexual. 10/10 I can really relate to this protagonist
Also, Corrin can marry, as of today, I'm legally allowed to marry
There we have it mates, we have our one and only bisexual character in Super Smash Bros.

I bet that Dumblr must be celebrating this fact right now. :troll:

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
Rip thighs, I will miss you, but the chainsaw sword almost makes up for it. I'm pretty hyped for waifu in Fire Emblem for Wii U and 3DS!

Edit: One thing though, how to I make Corrin by my avatar the female version? Her option is greyed out along with all the other alts that are in the game already.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
In Fates, there's a section called "My Castle" where you can hang out and talk to characters, shop, and grow crops. This is probably a reference to that crop growing feature.
Oh right! I forgot about crop growing in My Castle!

I wonder though, does Corrin grow any....... corn?
Votes worldwide agree

Winner of the Official Popularity Poll (Female Side)
Ranked #3 In the Nintendo Dream Poll
Is it any surprise though?

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Corrin is definitely a character I am going to give a spin come next year. The power of bisexual chainsaw dragons just compels me.

Also, RIP thighs

Nah

Smash Champion
Edit: One thing though, how to I make Corrin by my avatar the female version? Her option is greyed out along with all the other alts that are in the game already.
They probably have it where the female Corrin postbit icon is a premium-only thing, like all the other alts.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Corrin will be really cool in Smash. I was, however, kind of hoping for a Fates based stage, where the stage alternates between Nohr and Hoshido in terms of the battleground environment. Regardless, I can't wait for Corrin and Bayonetta to be released (I would anticipate the two being delayed to March or even April, I'd rather Sakarai-san and his team get it right than have the two final newcomers unfinished, particularly moves, music and stage.)

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Does the release of Corrin coincide with Fates?
Maybe we'll see some sort of promotion or bundle?
Buy both paths of Fates and get free Corrin DLC?
I wouldn't be surprised if Corrin's release is close to, or even on, the US Fates Release. Apparently EU still doesn't have a release date, so that really only applies to us Yanks.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually fairly glad there was no stage. First, because it would likely spoil part of the game if it didn't come from an early chapter, and second, because then Corrin and FE haters would just have more "Sakurbias" to whine about.

Top Bottom