• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My brother's death...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Flinn

Smash Cadet
It happened on Oct. 6th, 2013. During a road trip to San Diego.

My brother died.

We were at our trailer, smoking marshmallows(which I like), and my brother was talking about how his girlfriend died from cancer. Dad was adding wood to the fire. My brother started crying, about how he wished she'd come back or he could go to her. I could see in his eyes he would do it. He walked up to the fire. "No!" but it was to late. My brother had jumped into the fire, regardless of the immense injuries. Dad put it out with our hose and we rushed him to the ER. He died from immense burns.

Just one thing. My brother had an account on Smashboards. You may know it as StaffofSmashing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My condolences are with you.

I did know StaffOfSmashing from a few threads he had made on the Smash 4 forums, so my thoughts will go out for him tonight. May he rest in peace.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE​

Dr. Flinn

Smash Cadet
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE​
Uh...
What did I just read??

swaggerdactyl

Banned via Warnings
am i the only one that thinks it's ******** to date someone with terminable cancer

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My condolences, but I don't actually believe you. Exactly how large does a fire need to be for you to jump in and die, there is no reason a camp fire needs to be that big and there is no reason why a sensible group of people would hang around a fire that big. Anyways if it's true then my prayers are with you my friend.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Please tell me everyone else is in on the joke and are all just playing along.

D

Deleted member

If its true, I'm sorry about the self-immolation of your brother.

If it isn't:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom