• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My apex carpool

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I am leaving from MI on Thursday night driving to the hotel to be there by Friday morning. I'm staying Friday Saturday and Sunday night leaving on Monday morning after checkout.

If anyone wants to join the carpool that's somewhat on the way i currently have 1 in a car that fits 4-5 so let me know

And same for the room(carpoolers get first dibs) but I'm looking to have 4-5 people in the room to knock the price down

Robjoe

Smash Rookie
Might be interested in getting in on the room. I'll know by tomorrow if I'm going at all.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Cost depends on amount of people staying, 5 people about 60 for the weekend, 4 is 75

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Are there still open seats for this? I'd be interested in tagging along, if there are. I have a room already lined up, btw

Last edited:

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Ori ^-^ <3 I was planning on going to DRDN's tournament this weekend, but I just started classes up again in the evenings, on top of working all morning/afternoon so I think I'll be too tired. You'll definitely see me at Apex one way or another though :)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
There is room still, Ive filled the room friday and Saturday, so far the car is just you and me

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Oh okay cool! I'll PM you my number and my facebook and you can just call/text/msg me on facebook to figure out all the details :)

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I think I PMed you. This site looks so different these days, so hopefully I did it correctly lol (sorry for double post ^_^;; )

Top Bottom