• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 1st tourney -$50 prize

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
Hello! So, I'm starting my first tournament soon- 02 MAY 2008 @ 16:00 HRS EST (that's 4PM GMT-5). The type is 10 stock matches, 1 vs. 1 for each round. The signup deadline is 30 APRIL 2008 (just a few more days!)

So far, there are only around 5 competitors, so there's still a good chance of winning. The prize for winning is $50. Mind you, it's not a TON of money, but it's still $50. Who doesn't want some extra cash in their pocket?

Anyway, this online tournament is hosted at www.finalsmash.org. You'll need to enter your SSB Brawl information into the roster on the main page, and from there, you can view the Tournaments page for more information!

If you're interested in some extra cash, please join! :)

juicy_mokro

Smash Cadet
woooohooooo im joining this is gonna be in my favorites XD 50 dollars ahhahahah yeah
0259-0126-9936

Pink4Life

Smash Cadet
Count me in as well, FC is 0430-7948-0741
and my tag is WTP4L

If you need to contact me my AIM account is Pink4LifeSSBB

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
Alright, Sito Sama, I've added you to the list (as well as Pink4Life & juicy_mokro). Make sure you put your info into Final Smash's roster if you haven't. Makes it easier to keep track of your information.

15 participants so far. ;o

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Im in Aim name is Sirskor
Fc - to the right best 50$ ill ever make.
and im kinda lost. exactly how does the winner get the money?

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Just confirming that I joined up since this is the last day to register. If for some reason it does not go through,
Brawl Tag: OS
FC: 3480 2204 7167
AIM: Osgiliath05

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Hey you posted the tournament bracket but how come I'm not listed. I followed the orders like you said but I still don't see myself, what gives?

Dominatus

Smash Rookie
Tourney is over, The winner was Ultra Luigi who defeated Perfect_Edge in a very close epic battle, I believe the battle is being posted on Youtube as I post this. Worth checking out

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
I kind of had a feeling Ultra Luigi would win. Doesn't make me feel so bad losing to him. Of course I do feel fairly stupid for missing all those Smash Balls.

Dominatus

Smash Rookie
I used TL, I was lucky enough to have hardly any lag, prolly cause im east coast, but in one match we were randomly discounected 3 times with no warning lol

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Two questions.

1) 10 stock? wtf?
2) Will you be transferring the money to the winner through paypal?

Sign me up.

nvm lol deadline already passed xD

Top Bottom