• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 MW Round 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I am currently unable to find Kishprime, my opponet, I have pm'ed him and added him on messenger and on my friend roster. I know that there is still 25 minutes left but if we dont get started soon we wont have enough time. I can provide evidence of this if needed I just dont want to get DQ'ed if i cant find him!

JohnnieStag

Smash Rookie
Unable to find Elbow. Contacted through PM twice. Can provide evidence if needed.

At this point, I will assume he is not showing up.

Firebert

Smash Ace
Extardinare is still inactive. I assume he is not showing up. I have sent him several PM's, but he hasn't responded in any way, even though I gave him my screen name.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Still have not heard any information from aquteen and i have pm'd him and have had a friend of his contact him.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My guy still hasn't even signed online.... you can check when they last logged on by looking at their account.

I advance, I guess.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
If indeed I have a bye and the name I was paired with has nothing to do with the only boardmember named BYE who hasn't visited this site for 3 years then I assume I automatically advance to round two.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
My opponent never came despite numerous efforts through pm and AIM. I guess I get a bye.

Edit: Kishprime was my opponent and I can give evidence that i tried to contact him if needed.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
What if he came right at the deadline, can we still play?

OK he showed at 2:59 and we played

Lunchmeat beat aquteen 3-0

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
All posts beyond this point are for round 2 of the bracket. Participants have until 3:45 to report match results.

The bracket in the first post will be updated shortly with appropriate matches.

KaShank

Smash Apprentice
I tried to contact buzz but I never got an answer back so.....

ya where do I go from here?

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
k lunchmeat we have each other in round 2 ready to start? fc is in avatar, i will also PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom