• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Cuts Out On Some Levels: Help

PM666

Smash Cadet
:drmario: :mariomelee: Mostly Dreamland 64 and Skyloft, it plays about a minute of the song than cuts out to another song than very annoying unbearable static plays until the match ends, it never freezes just becomes static, i was thinking there as something wrong with my SD card so i formatted it but the problem persists... any ideas would help, thanks. :luigimelee: :younglinkmelee:

:006: PM666

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Defragging is the first step everyone suggests.

I had the same issue where the problem persisted. The solution is to just delete the BRSTM file causing the problem after defragging the SD card and download a fresh copy of the same track and add it back into the folder. It can even be from the same source as the original corrupted file as long as you make sure to get a completely new copy of the file. (don't cut/copy + paste)

PM666

Smash Cadet
:mariomelee: I have windows 8 and for some reason it wont let me Defrag any SD cards, i just moved to Riivolution and it doesnt seem to have thr music problem, thanks though guys. :luigimelee:

:006: PM666

Top Bottom