• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
^^ Yay! :D ...this makes me wish so bad I'd saved some of those friendlies. I choked in the tourney, but did pretty well in the friendlies, then forgot to saaave them. >.< But hopefully there are some good ones in there nonetheless. XD Like the doubles~

Also I realized something. I like vMarth a lot more than Marth+. And the first time I played B+, I only played Marth since I wasn't playing ZSS at the time. So no wonder I didn't like B+ at first. XD Zamus+ is pretty awesome though.

(btw don't B+ replays look funny when you watch them without the B+ hacks? XD)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok so the normal uploader sucks on Youtube when you upload a bunch of stuff. But now its running smoothly. Should be done in like a day or so.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Myztek may want to randomly drive to Game Galaxy one day just to see it.

just an fyi.

And now a special segment called: Fun Times with NES Noob.

It was a grand day at his apartment, and Hyper, NES, and myself were playing Tales of the Abyss. We were whooping major *** against a boss (on very hard mode, this **** is real), and Hyper combos into his Mystic Arte and mid mystic art NES begins playing "I Wanna Take You For a Ride". It was one of the greatest moments ever.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Myztek may want to randomly drive to Game Galaxy one day just to see it.

just an fyi.
Woot ill come hang out with you guys for sure. Probably all day if thats how long you wanna stay (pst you guys can stay the night with me if you want too!)

and mid mystic art NES begins playing "I Wanna Take You For a Ride". It was one of the greatest moments ever.
Win

Milln

Smash Champion
Prolly gonna main Kefka in Dissidia. As the only villain (in nearly any rpg) to actually accomplish the goal of destroying the world and being a gigantic fgt jerk, I believe I have the advantage. Iunno, maybe i'll just tree you all. Or Onion Knight looks like he tries really hard to be intense. mebbe him. Or Warrior of Light. Or Shantotto so I can do the laugh.

.... I'll just play through all the characters. >,>

Also I realized something. I like vMarth a lot more than Marth+. And the first time I played B+, I only played Marth since I wasn't playing ZSS at the time. So no wonder I didn't like B+ at first. XD Zamus+ is pretty awesome though.

(btw don't B+ replays look funny when you watch them without the B+ hacks? XD)
Your main alwys feels weird when switching to Plus due to the mechanics changes. It's why I don't play Lucario.

B+ replays viewed under normal barlw have inputs seemingly randomized.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Final Fantasy Haters unite.

Hey is it okay if I bring a TV and a Wii for a Brawl+ friendly station at the upcoming vBrawl? I was gonna come and like. Do friendlies and chill at the GG Arcade. But a Brawl+ Friendly setup would be <3

Milln

Smash Champion
Okay i'm officially hyped for Dissidia.

You can save ghost data of players and re-fight it. Think of the training possibilities!
I'd definitely go for epic Dissidia battles at a BatGG. I'll do the Kefka Walk all over your monies and give you the Creepy Smile.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Chhaaad You Win Melee And Then We Go Play Gaunlet ????????????????????????

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Okay i'm officially hyped for Dissidia.

You can save ghost data of players and re-fight it. Think of the training possibilities!
I'd definitely go for epic Dissidia battles at a BatGG. I'll do the Kefka Walk all over your monies and give you the Creepy Smile.
How would that work? I am COMPLETELY unfamiliar with Dissidia's gameplay 100%, like I know nothing. It is a fighting game right? How do you re-fight a ghost? if say, you were hit by a combo, then you refight it, and dodge the first hit, wouldnt the ghost like attack the air, and then start doing follow ups that you HAD done..? So like..it would be striking at air or something the whole time... I'm sure if somebody explained the game's gameplay it would clear this up for me :laugh:

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Oh cool beans... thought I had done absolute suck vs. BigLou, didn't do that bad. =o

So like, inbetween matches we should definately hit up some Dissidia.

Fayt you never told me it was your birffday... ._. you a liah.

Milln

Smash Champion
How would that work? I am COMPLETELY unfamiliar with Dissidia's gameplay 100%, like I know nothing. It is a fighting game right? How do you re-fight a ghost? if say, you were hit by a combo, then you refight it, and dodge the first hit, wouldnt the ghost like attack the air, and then start doing follow ups that you HAD done..? So like..it would be striking at air or something the whole time... I'm sure if somebody explained the game's gameplay it would clear this up for me :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9g04G4-NLw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxGo2de87mQ

These are really the only things I can find. I can only assume those are player names and not PSP generated AI card names or something.

*shrug* I'm just being hype.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

btw KO is a manbeast, DO YOU SEE THE REACTION FROM HAPPY MASK MAN? YOUR DRIVING HIM CRAZY~!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Chhaaad You Win Melee And Then We Go Play Gaunlet ????????????????????????
Whoa whoa whoa there's Gauntlet in Tennessee?

Dude I want in on this. I have Gauntlet parties at my house whenever I can.

Dibs on Green Jackal/Wizard.

@Milln: I want to get into Dissidia as well. I don't own a PSP, but I intend to get one if I can. I'll probably main either Kefka or Sephiroth.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Dissidia, eh? Another one to add to my to-check-out list alongside BlazBlue.

Also, I'm so getting the Metroid Prime Trilogy asap. I think imma preorder it tonight or tomorrow in fact... Maining Zamus is gonna turn me into such a Samus fangirl, I can already tell. XD

Ohoh! Are all the vids up yet? :D I wanna see if any of my better/good ones were saved. xD

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
milln has the rest of the videos to record. as soon as he gets them done ill have him bring them over and ill upload. there are like 26 left.

Im up for some Gauntlet.

Golbez is going to sex everyone up. Speak of Dissida i played it yesterday. PSN has some DLC thats a playable demo. Cecil is kinda smexy, Terra is weaksauce, Onion Knight is quick as ****, Cloud is kinda beefy, and Sephiroth is..... well hes Sephiroth. Cecil can switch from Paladin to Dark Knight at will. and Dark Knight is freaking awesome.

@Zeonstar - <3 your ganon, Next time we see each other its Teamsies time. Maybe we can give some double body. Truck Body + Body Body = Purp Sexy Body

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
milln has the rest of the videos to record. as soon as he gets them done ill have him bring them over and ill upload. there are like 26 left.

Im up for some Gauntlet.

Golbez is going to sex everyone up. Speak of Dissida i played it yesterday. PSN has some DLC thats a playable demo. Cecil is kinda smexy, Terra is weaksauce, Onion Knight is quick as ****, Cloud is kinda beefy, and Sephiroth is..... well hes Sephiroth. Cecil can switch from Paladin to Dark Knight at will. and Dark Knight is freaking awesome.

@Zeonstar - <3 your ganon, Next time we see each other its Teamsies time. Maybe we can give some double body. Truck Body + Body Body = Purp Sexy Body
Well, we can team in friendlies, but im pretty sure im sticking with Rayku for the tournaments, we have our groove and teamwork **** going on if ya know what I mean.

How is the competitive aspect of final fantasy dissidia? Does it have much depth? Will their be possible tiers? ect.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Well, we can team in friendlies, but im pretty sure im sticking with Rayku for the tournaments, we have our groove and teamwork **** going on if ya know what I mean.

How is the competitive aspect of final fantasy dissidia? Does it have much depth? Will their be possible tiers? ect.
i havent played all the chars yet so i dont know too much. but it looks like a pretty simple game. I dont think it will be too competitive. Kinda like naruto games and Dragonball Z game unfortunately. But ultimately A lot of fun.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
i havent played all the chars yet so i dont know too much. but it looks like a pretty simple game. I dont think it will be too competitive. Kinda like naruto games and Dragonball Z game unfortunately. But ultimately A lot of fun.
:(

Also, I took a nap this afternoon and dreamed that KO was housing us again, but it was in a different house, with many many beds in one room, kind of strange.

Anyways, I was sleeping, and this guy crawled into the bed with me *I dunno who he was* and I was like, holy ****, this guy is gay and is thinking ill respond nicely. So im like, dude, what are you doing, and hes like "Let me win the match against you tomorrow" obviously he knew he couldnt win, and I was like...uh...no? And he pulled out a switchpocket knife, and I was like, dude, your going to have to stab me then

So we have an epic battle of knife struggling *not really epic, since i was scared ****less* and he pulled out double switchpocket knives, and I was like, ****.

Halfway through the chasing down the hallways and ****, I was like SOMEONE HELP and nobody was in the house at all, so I realized it was a dream and let him stab me and throw these knives at me, rofl.

MAN, GANONDORF **** IN SRS BUSINESS, CAUSES THE BETRAYAL OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
I might need you to sleep with me next time I come over KO, and youll need to be naked.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

Also, I took a nap this afternoon and dreamed that KO was housing us again, but it was in a different house, with many many beds in one room, kind of strange.

Anyways, I was sleeping, and this guy crawled into the bed with me *I dunno who he was* and I was like, holy ****, this guy is gay and is thinking ill respond nicely. So im like, dude, what are you doing, and hes like "Let me win the match against you tomorrow" obviously he knew he couldnt win, and I was like...uh...no? And he pulled out a switchpocket knife, and I was like, dude, your going to have to stab me then

So we have an epic battle of knife struggling *not really epic, since i was scared ****less* and he pulled out double switchpocket knives, and I was like, ****.

Halfway through the chasing down the hallways and ****, I was like SOMEONE HELP and nobody was in the house at all, so I realized it was a dream and let him stab me and throw these knives at me, rofl.

I might need you to sleep with me next time I come over KO, and youll need to be naked.
I lol'd hardcore at this.

Although things can be arranged ;)

Milln

Smash Champion
Jecht just got like.... 20x more beast.

I'll probably play him...
Dude we could do teams and you and KO could be Jecht and Golbez and you could be team "GD Hit You With a ****ing Meteor"

Whoa whoa whoa there's Gauntlet in Tennessee?

Dude I want in on this. I have Gauntlet parties at my house whenever I can.

Dibs on Green Jackal/Wizard.

@Milln: I want to get into Dissidia as well. I don't own a PSP, but I intend to get one if I can. I'll probably main either Kefka or Sephiroth.
In the back of the arcade, dude. Next to House of the Dead 1 and The Punisher and that zombie game.

Kefka is a weird mofo. I love him. His. Walk. Is. Fantastic.

I call sick johns. Workin' on it.

I think it has potential. Sure you have scripted attacks, but you can cancel out of Chase Mode, combo into various things, various summons, equips, different styles of characters, EX Mode gives your character more power and other abilities, not just a super attack. The potential's there; I just have to give you all the Creepy Smile.

To reinforce, if Custom Robo can be competitive -and it is, and gained great popularity with the DS's wireless play. Ahh... back when I was the champion of GameFAQS for that game... no one could touch my Twin Fang gun. <3 - then Dissidia can.

I lol'd hardcore at this.

Although things can be arranged ;)
Sounds like that one story of you and Jmoan and the random drunk guy, KO. Bahahaa

@everyone: *coughcoughs asfhkafhjk * Ergh, sick *flarfs around in his blankets*

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Dude we could do teams and you and KO could be Jecht and Golbez and you could be team "GD Hit You With a ****ing Meteor"
You mean crack rocks?

Sounds like that one story of you and Jmoan and the random drunk guy, KO. Bahahaa

@everyone: *coughcoughs asfhkafhjk * Ergh, sick *flarfs around in his blankets*
lol it is. I told him, Rayku, Biglou, and Dr.Girlfriend that story.

Milln

Smash Champion
You mean crack rocks?

lol it is. I told him, Rayku, Biglou, and Dr.Girlfriend that story.
Hahaha excellent. Yes, Team Crack Rocks. ha, Jecht even breaks his rocks, s'why he's so angry.

Don't copy me! :(

I would main Bartz if he didn't look like he needed a sandwich.
Buttz can MASTER the mime job, dude. He gets fuggin' stars above his head. and combines everyone's weapon into one weapon, then hits you with it. If he needs a sandwhicch, it's a villain sandwhich nomnomnom

Milln

Smash Champion
Pretty sure there's gonna be a Dissidiafest at SOMEONE'S house on Tuesday. If not KO's, then mine. Or Ajax's. *coerce*

Or Slash's. *coerce* Or Boom Cube's. *coerce*

Top Bottom