• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
aight so everything starts at noon. Alex you are always the first person here so Im gonna just get milln to leave the door unlocked when he leaves for work. Cause I will probably not be awake when you get here like usual. Just set up like normal and come wake me up lolololol.

Also we will be streaming all day for this. http://www.livestream.com/middletennesseeprojectmmelee

This means if you are not able to show up and try out the new Project M 2.1 demo then you can atleast check out the best that middle TN has to offer. And you can watch pickle and I dunk the living crap out of everyone with Ganon.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I will be headed to Antioch Shortly to pick up Slarsh. Dinkerbob Text me if you want me to come pick you up. or call me.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
Sorry KO my weekends keep ending up busy.

I have NO plans next weekend and will be saving your number just in case you end up being able to give rides again.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I"m back now. I"ll be appearing at sometime. And when I go to school at UT Chatt, I might come more since it"s an hour closer to Nashville. lol.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I"m back now. I"ll be appearing at sometime. And when I go to school at UT Chatt, I might come more since it"s an hour closer to Nashville. lol.
Oh snap Handorin is back! yeah dude we play Project M every Saturday. It would be awesome to hang out with ya again man.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I wish I could =\...as it is I'll just wish you, Alex, and Pickle good luck at said tourney. I fully expect you to win first in singles and doubles!
welp I won double with Pickle, but I managed to pull a classic KO Choke in single. Made it to winners finals and got 3-1 by Reflex then in losers was down 2-0 and came back to a 2-2 using Marth vs DK. Then I went Luigi vs Falcon. Was winning and SD'd with a charged Misfire..... lol yeah I choked hard.

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
welp I won double with Pickle, but I managed to pull a classic KO Choke in single. Made it to winners finals and got 3-1 by Reflex then in losers was down 2-0 and came back to a 2-2 using Marth vs DK. Then I went Luigi vs Falcon. Was winning and SD'd with a charged Misfire..... lol yeah I choked hard.
Well congrats on the doubles win, and hey third place isn't terrible for choking lol

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for getting me into Project M, KO... Jerk... Now I've been using all my free time for this instead of other video games... Nah, I'm just kidding. About the jerk part at least.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, idk if anyone here knows me since I haven't been active in years now, but I just moved to Clarksville. Thinking about coming to this in a week or two, how many people on average show up to this?

Handorin

Smash Hero
omegawhitemage?

Dude, I remember you from back in the day. I'd make an effort to come when you do. I don't think I could until August though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey guys, idk if anyone here knows me since I haven't been active in years now, but I just moved to Clarksville. Thinking about coming to this in a week or two, how many people on average show up to this?
its normally about 5-9 at any given time. People start to show up around noon.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
omegawhitemage?

Dude, I remember you from back in the day. I'd make an effort to come when you do. I don't think I could until August though.
If it's after the 12th of August then I'll just come whenever works for you. Let me know.

Top Bottom