• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Hai guys. I can Megabus it down from college to go with you guys, if you still have room and stuff. I've always wanted to meet Plank!

If so, I may need someone to get me from the Nashville station, though :urg:

Perhaps not if I can figure out the MTA thingy, though.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
My sedan has two bench rows with 3 seats per bench. Will it be cramped? depends on who's riding LOL. I mean it wouldn't be the most comfortable ride, but certainly not the most uncomfortable with 5 people in a sedan. Mines pretty spacious; rite Yoshi (the only one whose ridden in my car)?

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Lol jeffy how the hell do you remember that match, that was like years ago....anyway I cant make saturday again this weekend, but I can most certainly make friday.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
I WANNA BRING HONOR TOO! ;~;
PLEASE, EVERYONE HERE, GO TO KUMITE IN MURFREE- HOW EVER KO EXPLAINED IT TO ME ON SKYPE XD
WHAT WE DOING NEXT SO I CAN REP WIT CHALL!?

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
Ok I should probably get a tally of who's thinking about going to Pound. Who is going and who's on the fence? If u are on the fence, on a scale of one to ten how likely are u to go? (1 being not likely, 10 being very likely)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
like I said if I go right now its gonna be solo, unless someone wants to spend close to two weeks with me in the truck lol. (PS thats a no cause I don't want to spend two weeks with you.)

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
I'm on the fence, and I'm pretty 50-50 if there's free housing I would almost certainly go though, because the main thing holding me back is the expenses

The Piano Playing Pony

Smash Rookie
Tullahoma, Tennessee, United States, Planet Earth
Hey KO! Sorry it took me a while to get back on here. I just wanted to let you know I had **** tons of fun when I last visited you guys. Getting my head handed to me was a very humbling experience! If you and your crew wouldn't mind taking me under your wing to help and coach me and whatnot it would be greatly appreciated! I'll be the little baby of the group until (hopefully) turning into an ass-kicking machine like you guys! I hope to visit more in the future (maybe even this coming weekend), and I'm trying to make it to Kumite!

Negalith

Smash Cadet
Never played in a smash tournament and literally just got Project M around a week ago, but for anyone in TN, I'm near Paris and looking to get competitive. What do you guys suggest to get to that level? I would like to add I'm no newcomer to smash. Been playing since Smash 64 and played Melee. Held off on buying a Wii for a few years, but I got it and had been a fan of what I saw with Project M so I installed it asap.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Never played in a smash tournament and literally just got Project M around a week ago, but for anyone in TN, I'm near Paris and looking to get competitive. What do you guys suggest to get to that level? I would like to add I'm no newcomer to smash. Been playing since Smash 64 and played Melee. Held off on buying a Wii for a few years, but I got it and had been a fan of what I saw with Project M so I installed it asap.
Where do you live? What side that is. I have a lot of friends in Camden and a couple in Martin who play if you would be interested in maybe playing some of them?

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for bi-weekly tournaments whenever I can make them. Also, I'll be in town this weekend if anyone wants to meet up and play on Friday/Saturday

Negalith

Smash Cadet
I live toward Camden, in Springville, I actually go to college at Nashville state in Waverly.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Nah they would just be at the house babatunde. Quit being a stick in the mud about coming over and playing da smash bros.

Also about pound for me. Im waiting to hear about staying the weekend in my truck in Fredrick. I got like a 60% chance to go atm.

and Piano yeah dude all it takes is the drive to get better, asking questions about things, and playing a crap load.

Negalith

Smash Cadet
Ok, well I will admit that the Smash Community is probably the best community I've ever been a part of as far as being willing to answer questions. I've been a part of the SoulCalibur and Street fighter community and let me tell you: NOT. PLEASANT. JTMerrell, I would definitely be up for playing some people. It'd be cool for no other reason than to know some fellow smashers around here :)

Top Bottom