• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroomy Kingdom

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
It's quite weird, I think we've known about this stage for a long time....I remember seeing it in one of the main videos.....or maybe a picture

O yea In the introduction to SE there was a picture of Metaknight fighting knights on the level

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
LOL there nothing like the old school, you can't beat it, still rember like it was yesterday, 8 bit mario in a 8 bit world, i think what happen when you reach the end is, you get to the flag, the stage fads and you got to world 1-2, now i wonder if you got a 99 man brawl and the game just gose for the longest time, dose the stage go to 1-3, 1-4 or 2-1, dose it keep going like the old game or dose it restart?

Patinator

Smash Champion
One can describe this stage in one way:

It is THE most creative, astounding, wondrous creation of Sakurai's brain since the idea of Super Smash Brothers. A remix of one of my favorite Mario tracks is also in the game, although only a drunk person would doubt it. I can only hope for Super Mario Brother's Underground Music (Which is a shoe-in, with World 1-2 alos a stage), and the Underwater music... :D

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
the ruin thinghie is even more charming than the fact that is a recreation of 1-1 and 1-2 .. who is higly charming...

now a bowser castle stage a Mario 3 doomships stage and a Luigi mansion Stage and we have simply an unsuperable Stage roster for Mario Franchise...

Grod

Smash Apprentice
My favorite stage so far; so epic. EPIC.

And the music fits perfectly. PERFECTLY.

It's like I'm getting double-stuffed with joy.

Irow

Smash Ace
****, Michael... Double-stuffed still sounds so gay.

This stage is dope though. I've never liked walk off stages though. The music is awesome though.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I really hope that you can make scrolling stages like this in the stage creator. It would be awesome to try to recreate stages from all kinds of classic 2D games.

CapnJack

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it isn't as colorful as the other Mushroom Kingdom stages, it's kind of bland.
BLAND? How on earth is that bland? Just because it isn't bright, doesn't mean it's not filled with colours. Everything looks rich and detailed, and oddly realistic which I'm sure is what they were going for. Stages like this really make me wonder what developers so far have been doing on the Wii.

I'm not attacking you, I just can't believe you think it's bland. I was shocked by the amount of detail in it. I also think the music fits the theme really well. It doesn't seem like it should be up beat. I'm going to have fun playing Mario vs. Bowser on this stage, that's for sure.

I also think the title is amusing. Mush roomy kingdom. Pretty appropriate for such a large stage.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yeah! (But it's always Fire Mario) And the only items would be Fire Flower, Super/Poison Mushroom, Starman, and Bob-Ombs. You have to get through the level, which is a replica of the ENEMIES from SMB's World 1-1. It's genius, IsmaR.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
This is gonna be the stage I will use most of the time,but that is a good thing to wonder what happens when you reach the end.I also LOVE the music I just keep listening to it over and over again.Great stage!

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little neutral on this one. Yeah having this in is amazing and the fact that it's a sidescroller without the big blue nightmares, but I kinda wanted it to not be in ruins and dusty... but it still is awesome!

Sparkkirby

Smash Rookie
This stage sounds great. It just has a classic feel to it. I think the best ideas for the end of the stage are the color returning each cycle in 1-1 and the warp zone in 1-2. I would also like if you could fight inside the castle at the end of 1-1.

Sparkkirby

Smash Rookie
This stage sounds great. It just has a classic feel to it. I think the best ideas for the end of the stage are the color returning each cycle in 1-1 and the warp zone in 1-2. I would also like if you could fight inside the castle at the end of 1-1.
Edit: Sorry for the double post, it was on accident.

Top Bottom