• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'll play more melee since im going, and all i could bring with me from az is a cube so thats all i have to practice with lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol lazy gofg is lazy

havent you been to a munkaid before? you joined in 2005 i dont know. be a bro :x

and yes, there will be recording.

$sD

Smash Ace
OH **** *****

Is the $sD making an appearance after a 3 year hiatus?

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
possibly.. if i drive to his college and pick him up and make him go

btw dollar.. your 666th post is coming up.. make sure to post something appropriate

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
adams cant go.. he has to work 3rd shift the night before and after... i mean.. i tried to get him to take some adderall to get him through it.. but thats a performance enhancer.. and adams doesnt cheat

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I have no objections to holding it after Brawl if you guys feel like staying late, but I have no idea when Brawl will end. I mean, the Billfest that ran all 3 games ran until like 5 AM. Then again, that had a lot more people then this will. We'll see :x Just bring TVs so we can get this **** run fast and we have time for Brawl+ and stuff.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I have no objections to holding it after Brawl if you guys feel like staying late, but I have no idea when Brawl will end. I mean, the Billfest that ran all 3 games ran until like 5 AM. Then again, that had a lot more people then this will. We'll see :x Just bring TVs so we can get this **** run fast and we have time for Brawl+ and stuff.
O.o Crap dude. If I really can make this I'll only be able to stay till like 9 or so. How many people are we expecting for Meleez. And about how long will it be?

ya, hickory is only like 10 mins away from me. I hope my tires will last that long (I can see the thread on 'em. :()
Another reason for me to come.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
>.> I think I'll live.
EDIT: Sorry Stingers mang. Just asked my parents, both of them have to work this day. They said I can't get a ride with anyone else. D: I guess I'll just be sittin at home watchin livestreams then.

Catch you for some matches at HERB?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sure kack =) sorry you cant make it

lol neo this is dull's first tourney since the last melee-only jubilee iirc. he's just like you

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Dude, Kid. I'm not sure if I can make it. I really want to but i'm low on funds now and i'll have to come by myself. NC needs a dr.neo fund.

EDIT!!!! If i brought food who would buy from me, what would you want, and how much for it.

(yay foodstamps)... (boo being poor.)

ptown

Smash Ace
i want to know who all is playing this tourney melee?
so far, it's...
1) THE kids,
2) random kids who dabble,
3) a slight chance of old nc scene.
4) karn

why haven't i heard a PEEp out of peepee lately? is peepee going?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Dude, Kid. I'm not sure if I can make it. I really want to but i'm low on funds now and i'll have to come by myself. NC needs a dr.neo fund.

EDIT!!!! If i brought food who would buy from me, what would you want, and how much for it.

(yay foodstamps)... (boo being poor.)
Huzzah, neo. Boo for being poor indeed, I've been down that road, trufax. get some like... hotpockets or somethin' like that, and I'd totally throw you some cash for 'em.

Also... 25cent tennis MM. 8 game pro set.

sure kack =) sorry you cant make it

lol neo this is dull's first tourney since the last melee-only jubilee iirc. he's just like you
Incorrect.

The last tourney I attended was the MunkAid (I think that was a MunkAid...)up around Rutherfordton in that game/lan center or whatev, where Lozr/Neo teamed against Twig and Dolphin, and Neo stole a stock on ...not green greens, but the other good kirby stage that ISNT FoD right after getting KO'd, and then SD'd or something like... 10 seconds later... circa 05 or 06 I think.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wooooow Dull, hat sounds hecka old.

Sorry Peter, been gone to PA. I'm back. I'm definitely going to this and teaming with Twitch.

OGs what's goooooood!!!!

Too bad about Adams though. Hopefully we can still get Dereck?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Wooooow Dull, hat sounds hecka old.

Sorry Peter, been gone to PA. I'm back. I'm definitely going to this and teaming with Twitch.

OGs what's goooooood!!!!

Too bad about Adams though. Hopefully we can still get Dereck?
Ya... it was a hella long time ago. LoL

Top Bottom