• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Saturn Ness isn't the 'evil' Ness.

Slike

Smash Cadet
Just homesick Ness, making him sad, and emo-ish. I don't know. But after playing earthbound, in the giygas battle, I saw that when you fight Porky/pokey, the background with Giygas is a circle with Ness's face on it. Ness's face with a blue cap. And looking at Ness's blue color, it's not only a blue cap, but all the colors on his clothes are just made darker. (Red stripes become purple, etc.) Just a little something I noticed.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
How is he emo? If I wear a black shirt, am I emo? This stigma makes no sense.
The only thing slightly emo about his mr saturn costume is his purple visor and shoelaces.

Conda

I'm pretty sure Ness is inable to be emo. He smiles all. the. time.
Lucas, on the other hand...
I mean, [zomg spoilers!]. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes emo on us in SSB4.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
ACK!!! Conda, I was planning on playing Mother 3 one day and you just made HUGE spoilers for me :urg:
Use spoiler tags!

Conda

I didn't play it yet either. Don't worry, they aren't big spoilers AT ALL, so dontcha worry. Sorry anyhow. :p

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I thought we decided it was Pimp Ness. also, Don't worry. Even if you know everything that happens in mother 3, you'll still love it. I testify to that.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Don't worry I knew about it b4 I played the game and I still almost cried when I found out.

I hardly ever cry lol.

Top Bottom