• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch's Forward Aerial~

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
This is just out of curiosity, but that the heck is it? I've always thought it to be a book of some sort, but I've heard it called various other things from a laptop to a credit card.

What do -you- believe it is?

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
I belive its a slab cement from a game called cement factory
Nice find, I'll have to check that out. XP
I posted a thread on this already noob sauce
I browsed through all three pages of the Game & Watch forum and noe of the topic titles alluded to such a question. I did a reasonable amount of searching before posting, there's no need to be so snarky.

Next time, just post a link to the post you refernce or just don't respond at all. There's no point in saying you made a post, not linking it, and then throwing an insult at the topic creator. It adds nothing to the discussion and it's also poor forum manners. :p

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Nice find, I'll have to check that out. XP

I browsed through all three pages of the Game & Watch forum and noe of the topic titles alluded to such a question. I did a reasonable amount of searching before posting, there's no need to be so snarky.

dont mind him hes just a nubby

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive said it at the 1st thread and ill say it here again..obviously its his d!ck in a box

Lotsa_Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
I haz question for anyone who reads this post; Where's the best place to use Game & Watch's Forward Air? It's got such a landing lag that it seems whenever i use it I get punished. It's also easily sheilded and doesn't have the piercing capability of the turtle. Help plz!

frenchclops

Smash Cadet
The best place to use it is your opponent's face. Seriously, though, I've found that its best use is for when the opponent is trying to recover, and you should have no problem getting back to the stage since its air lag isn't too bad.

Top Bottom