• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch Tech: Table Flipping (dtilt shenanigans abound)

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Not to keep going ON and ON about Game and Watch's downtilt, but there will be a full video showing some of the insane things it does coming very soon thanks to @ Conda Conda helping me out. Seriously, that move changes entire matchups it seems. Bops Peach's Float, Diddy's Side B, messed with recoveries, can send people flying up to their deaths, and a lot more. I am pumped to show this off.
Here is the video in mention, which shows off the Tech in mention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZs8M4snbrY&feature=youtu.be

Credit goes to @Capps for letting me know about the potential of this move, I had a blast exploring this tech and seeing the implications.
This is surely going to be one of G&W's BnB moves/techs in Smash 4. It's a pretty big deal, opens up a lot of possibilities and shuts down just as many for other characters.

And yes I accidentally called it an 'advanced technique' in the beginning the video, my bad. I know it's just a normal technique. :p

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
this is pretty cool, and can definitely make Game and Watch rise in the tier lists (currently second last after swordfighter, so basically the worst non-customizable character on the community voted tier list).

Mungry

Smash Rookie
Love it, Mr. Game & Watch is one of my favorites to play as

Top Bottom