• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch Community Highlight video (Get your clips ready)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I also got a clip where I do the infamous 8 -> 9 combo with perfect timing if you'd like that.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I got a clip where in Doubles I kill everyone with a single 9. Even though my teammate was one of them, it was kinda awesome.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Smiley do you want those clips in PMs and do you want to check them yourself or should I tell what the cool part it? It's kinda annoying sending replay files but I agree why it has to be done :(

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Smiley do you want those clips in PMs and do you want to check them yourself or should I tell what the cool part it? It's kinda annoying sending replay files but I agree why it has to be done :(
Actually, I'll just get them myself. I thought about it as I was planning earlier and I came to the conclusion it'd make more sense just to get stuff off youtube, athough if you send me replays that'll work, too.

I have some important real life priorities to deal with but after i'm done with it my free time will actually be mine and not my job's. So I think i'm gonna start on it at the end of the month . dunno how long it'll take to finish though. But yeah if i'm grabbing them from youtube just send me links, if theyre replays, send me links to download them. Whenever, it doesn't have to be now though. I still have some job stuff to take care of before i'll have time to work on it. I'm thinking i'll start at the beginning of march. Dunno how long it'll take though, i wanna take my time and maybe do some really cool stuff and make it funny.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Smiley, how soon do you want these replay files? Do you want me to include a text file explaining what is in each replay so you know what to look for?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
You guys can take your time. I guess I'll need them by early march. That's when I can start working on it. Yeah text file will be fine. Tell me the parts you want in in the text file. I'll update the thread with details later i guess. Lol i should be studying.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Wish I could have recorded this match where I combo'd a lucas off stage, then bucketed his PK thunder, but the match couldn't be recorded :(

:phone:

ZeroN92

Smash Cadet
i can actually get all my stuff recorded and ready in no time but i need to know when its due.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I'll chip in if I can get some vids of me. I don't think I have any good ones recorded. I'll try at the next tourney or smashfest I go to...if I can make it to one. You haven't already started compiling it have you?

You know what state I live in.

Splice

Smash Hero
Recording finals/Semis videos in Australia has stopped
No hype and No recording setup

I'll see if I can get any vids recorded, but I'm probably not up to par anymore :c

Good idea smiley the last community combo video is way old

D

Deleted member 189823

In the combo video, do you just get a part of the video? Because I have a combo scene in one of my matches.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Hey Ya'll, Life has sorta slowed me down on starting this because i got an extension on my work stuff since I have to finish it before i have free time to start on this so just keep paying attention to awesome your awesome moments and saving replays and stuff for now =)

ZeroN92

Smash Cadet
Alright when your ready to start smiley i send you everything, since i already recorded.

Dexident

Smash Journeyman
Oh man that is crazy! I had that same sort of thing happen just the other day against a toon link player. I nined his boomerang and it lagged like hell like that enough so that he ran into it and the rest is history for him.

Crazy... I wonder if hitting a move lengthens the hitbox of a nine? or does it just seem that way?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Oh man that is crazy! I had that same sort of thing happen just the other day against a toon link player. I nined his boomerang and it lagged like hell like that enough so that he ran into it and the rest is history for him.

Crazy... I wonder if hitting a move lengthens the hitbox of a nine? or does it just seem that way?
It doesnt affect size but yes, time is affected. The hitlag is lengthened. This leads to a a lot of cool tricks on stages like castle siege or smashville's balloon.

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Top Bottom