• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Movesets in SSE?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I can't believe there's not a single topic on this or a single post about this in the stickied threads.

Now, as I'm sure pretty much everyone knows, moveset hacks don't work quite right in SSE. The moves themselves are right, but the attributes aren't - weight isn't changed, speed isn't changed, jump height isn't changed, and so on. Has anyone figured out how to fix that? Has anyone even tried?

Innerscope

Smash Apprentice
Where are the attributes located?

The latest brawlbox can't read the new Lloyd moveset, so I'm going to edit the attributes via hexing.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
They can actually be quite easily edited in Bbox just by looking at the attributes in the main section of the .pac

I never understood why they slowed characters down in SSE. I can see making the slower characters faster because they would need it to run through levels, but making Sonic and Falcon so slow is just stupid.

Top Bottom